Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Sweet, same here, i also added Manbearalienpig. Just had my payment confirmed, I'm stoked. My room is tied up with a photoperiod Euforia that i had been cloning for outside this summer, and flipped to flower. I had all the clones in my fishtank stand under 100w of cob, i might have to get some of these going down there, patience is not a virtue I have...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
hey is that euforia suppose to be a skunk variety? does it have the dank skunk smell and does it have mold resistance? i was looking at dutch passion other nite and think i seen that strain there

I did receive tracking number last night. Was here today. Ordered nd payed last Friday. So even with it being promo, and holiday week, still got my seeds in a week. My 9th order. Every one has been stellar service. Fifty fifty on a tracking number though lol.
damm thats fast are you in the u.s or the other side of the water

hey is that euforia suppose to be a skunk variety? does it have the dank skunk smell and does it have mold resistance? i was looking at dutch passion other nite and think i seen that strain there
It was a special pheno of skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. Not sure about the flowering characteristics, i just flipped it. It's a bushy monster though, this one may be a mutant. The nodes on the main stem grew 4-6 growth shoots on every node, branches grew from where the preflower would be

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Few more days and the Creme Bubbly should be here...Super happy, thank you @mephisto

I've been wanting that large sticker at the top forever

IMG_20170707_153442.jpg

Back