Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Anyone else from New England still awaiting tracking number? I ordered within the first hour of the drop, and have yet to receive an email with the tracking information

Sometimes the tracking doesn't show up until the night before delivery, it will be there.

Mitch, were are just like kids waiting for the Candy store to open with a five dollar bill clenched in our fists. Please forgive us, we know not what we do

Sure :D I appreciate that , and as people see other peoples orders arriving I'm sure it heightens anxiety further. But stay strong

Guys just smoke some and relax.... And I still havent heard from bill.. But there is no panic... Like pre harvest people say patience is the key...

Anxious , Anxious I don't know what you mean pal, no not me
upload_2017-7-8_21-39-12.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-8_21-36-57.jpeg
    upload_2017-7-8_21-36-57.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 44
I just find something else to do while I wait...a little LST will keep you busy..I actually forgot they were being delivered the other day..When I opened the pack I'm surprised the neighbors didn't hear me..OH SHIT AvT freebies?!?! SPECIAL PHENO?!? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE SPECIAL IS FOR BUT GOT TO BE DANK..lol

Back