Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Hey guys,

We did say in the promo details to please allow 7 working days from payment to your orders being shipped.

I can assure anyone waiting that they're being worked through,

Cheers Mitch
Not worried my man you guys are amazing with this stuff, more was just curious to try and gauge if I should be expecting a pleasant surprise in the mail soon :d5::d5:

Team n me are patienly waiting for our package to arrive meanwhile im siting next to a Stinky Fully Seeded Purple 24c Notepad and pen in the Hand and Figuring out which one of the goodies get mated to 24 c or Walther White for some Fun to play.....if that AvT Special Pheno is in the pack wooosh i see some Terp Madness coming up..... as i mated the 24c also to a Tyrone v 1.0 and a Triangle Kush from the Quick 50+ day Pheno..... lot of fun for the Winterdays to Play with.

Starting to check the mailbox at an unreasonable frequency. I cant even start em for a little while, but THE ANTICIPATION!

Anybody got these going? There should be a community journal...

Anyone else from New England still awaiting tracking number? I ordered within the first hour of the drop, and have yet to receive an email with the tracking information
i wouldnt worry if you have paid im sure its getting done

Not worried man, as our friends said above, anxious would be the right way to describe it!
yup i feel you i dunno what im going to do when they land i have to stop growing for a few weeks after my current ones come down need a bit of work doing on my house :jointman:

yup i feel you i dunno what im going to do when they land i have to stop growing for a few weeks after my current ones come down need a bit of work doing on my house :jointman:
Haha my man I'm saying! I'll also need some help getting it down some, I'll gladly roll a bunch for all! :pass: unfortunately I have to wait until my next grow to plant these illuminautos, as there's a limit to the amount I can grow. So once the anxiety is gone for waiting for them to arrive, it'll just be replaced by more until those seeds are finally in the dirt!!

Back