Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

I was seeing if there was a 10 seed variety pack, i wish I had enough dough to buy a big pack. Me and my buddy are arguing over which two strains to get right now lol wanna do gold glue. I think. Got some serious decisions to make...
gold glue and creme bubbly would be my choice of two:pass:

I had such a tough time with this order lol I did my best to limit myself to just two strains. I already had some ManBearAlienPig so my two picks were Creme Bubbly and Blue Toof. :woohoo: I was so close to picking Sour Crinkle or the Grape Walker Kush.

Seriously hahah I'm growing some Skywalker right now and I have some Grape Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4s[/HASHTAG] from them which is what made me think twice. Don't tempt me to make another order lol it just so happens to be payday today :joy::rofl:

I mean I already put in an order for the Grape Walker Kush, and would I order more of it? * Clicks submit order*

Mix some of this

IMG_20170630_210342.jpg

With this

IMG_20170630_210608.jpg

Somebody pass me an extinguisher there's a fire in here.

Last edited:
Boy, this is quite a dilemma. I can't choose, and have no way to get enough cash to buy em all by the 4th. What a pickle. Maybe I'll white myself out on a crazy dare. If all you guys pitch in a dollar, I'll dress up in a devil costume and video myself running through a busy church during sunday mass. Any takers???

...OR, better yet, @Mitch.... I'll have my girlfriend attend mass to videotape it, and scream " IT'S MEPHISTO!!!" when I run in. It could be a commercial, you could pay me in a 10 pack of variety seeds...

I wanted to run crink and skywalker, but I am already growing a Skyrone Stomper... Figured I'd rather go with the Sour Crinkle

Can't go wrong with Sour Crinkle either, that Skyrone Stomper is something else bro..I still have some of those seeds left.

Back