Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Still waiting on 3rd email...:pop:
probably going to be monday . man i would not like to be the one opening the new orders from all weekend on monday morning hope mitch and the guys get some rest over the weekend there gonna need it :vibes:

I ordered way too much... Girlfriend sent me a list of the illuminautos that she liked, so I ordered them all.

She was hoping I'd pick a couple from her list. Oh well. Maybe i'll get an 8x8 tent and grow em all!!

I ordered way too much... Girlfriend sent me a list of the illuminautos that she liked, so I ordered them all.

She was hoping I'd pick a couple from her list. Oh well. Maybe i'll get an 8x8 tent and grow em all!!
you might just need two 8x8s did you see mephistos instagram pic of the creme bubbly looks insane :pass:

First Mephisto/auto strain I just finished recently and love it. I messed it up and it still basically grew itself to 66g of dry herb. Definitely a must try I'd say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty funny, i fucked up my first coco grow a little with sour stomper, came out to exactly 66g exactly.
Sorry if I missed it, is there a variety pack option?

That's pretty funny, i fucked up my first coco grow a little with sour stomper, came out to exactly 66g exactly.
Sorry if I missed it, is there a variety pack option?

10 strains , 5 of each
10 strains , 10 of each

66 may be the magic number? Lol [emoji23]

10 strains , 5 of each
10 strains , 10 of each

66 may be the magic number? Lol [emoji23]

I was seeing if there was a 10 seed variety pack, i wish I had enough dough to buy a big pack. Me and my buddy are arguing over which two strains to get right now lol wanna do gold glue. I think. Got some serious decisions to make...

Back