Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

fuck i did the same thing lol i will request the auto blue purp when i get the email from mephisto about how to pay..i did that last time as well and they sent me what i requested so it should be ok
Haha.. yep I did the same damn thing. Yet I didn't see anything about adding freebies..? I also wonder if i can still get 10 freebies although my order was $97 doll hairs.. I'm patiently (kinda,haha) waiting for that magical 3rd email and will address everything then.

i only wanted 2 strains...ended up with 5...mephisto do it again by providing some tantalising strains to choose from!
absoloutely i had a hard time just picking 5:pass:

Haha.. yep I did the same damn thing. Yet I didn't see anything about adding freebies..? I also wonder if i can still get 10 freebies although my order was $97 doll hairs.. I'm patiently (kinda,haha) waiting for that magical 3rd email and will address everything then.
I just noticed the same thing with my order. Mephisto is a very generous company, they go above and beyond so I am not too concerned.

Ouch that last cash extraction smarts!
But only until that sweet order arrives! W00t I can hardly contain myself! Thanks @Mossy and @mephisto for this!!

You In the [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG] @wwwillie it is going to be Epic..we have some real Big Hitters lined up..:growing:

Happy Friday...:friday:

Back