Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

You In the [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG] @wwwillie it is going to be Epic..we have some real Big Hitters lined up..:growing:

Happy Friday...:friday:
I would really love too. That way the new folks would see how an average grower does and how not to do things!!

i tried really hard not to,cause my last mephisto order is untouched 4 strains.order before that ive only grown 3 of the 8 strains.
wasnt a lot that tickled my fancy this time round.i gave in and placed an order,just for the chance of getting a walter white love child freebie.
:pighug:

Last edited:
It will be calculated when you receive the payment info email. I always has for me anyway. @Lizardking
Thanks man @NoRobo ,I was thinking maybe I had to buy 5 packs of the 10 seeds to get the discount,I'm still not sure I qualify for the discount?? This is the 1st post on this thread from Mitch...
"If you buy any 5 of the 10 strains in combination you'll get 10% offyour order total"...so does that means 5 packs of 10 seeds,or just 5 packs of any of the seeds,coz I went for the 5 seed packs??

i tried really hard not to,cause my last mephisto order is untouched 4 strains.order before that ive only grown 3 of the 8 strains.
wasnt a lot that tickled my fancy this time round.i gave in and placed an order,just for the chance of getting a walter white love child freebie.
:pighug:
how good is the walter white? ive seen a few people talk about it but it never really interested me that much for some reason

Thanks man @NoRobo ,I was thinking maybe I had to buy 5 packs of the 10 seeds to get the discount,I'm still not sure I qualify for the discount?? This is the 1st post on this thread from Mitch...
"If you buy any 5 of the 10 strains in combination you'll get 10% offyour order total"...so does that means 5 packs of 10 seeds,or just 5 packs of any of the seeds,coz I went for the 5 seed packs??
I received the discount with 5 of the 5 seed packs.

how good is the walter white? ive seen a few people talk about it but it never really interested me that much for some reason

First Mephisto/auto strain I just finished recently and love it. I messed it up and it still basically grew itself to 66g of dry herb. Definitely a must try I'd say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back