Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #17 Heisenhound

She was fine under the cobs with the spray but those lenses of yours really focus the light. Growing and learning..... Bit of bad luck lately, but things are starting to come around, I'll be emailing you soon! I got to have another Amare. :thumbsup: Hope all is well :pass: peace

The close up pics of the sugar coating are yummy! Where's the click-n-sniff button around here?:) You have to be careful with the lenses, because they bump the intensity by ~40%. It's over 2000umol+@24" peak ppfd with the lenses on and over 1500umol within the core 2'x2', which is over their light saturation point. Cannabis has a light saturation point of ~1500umol/sec/m2 with Equatorial strains up to ~1750umol/sec/m2.

They just keep getting frostier with each passing day. You should try some of their autos :biggrin: The double grapes were handling the intense light of the lensed se450 just fine at 36 inches +/-. Careful I am, I keep playing with lenses and pushing my plants to find the sweet spots. boys and our toys....

Day 53
The one I sprayed (right plant) is way ahead of the other in flower development. The one I didn't spray has slowly grown to be a bit bigger overall. Been feeding FF trio 2 days on 1 off routine since their 3rd week. Currently 5 ml big bloom, 2-3 ml grow big and 5ml of tiger bloom. The one doesn't look to far off from harvest, super fast development.
CAM02418.jpg

CAM02423.jpg
CAM02420.jpg

Last edited:
That is great stuff @iampepe I just dropped four heisenhound my self the seeds are just cracking so it is great to see a H.H. grow you have killed it they are frosty looking almost ready specimens. I do not know if it is your first round with white Chem but that is in my top ten of all time smoke easy. Keep up the great work.

That is great stuff @iampepe I just dropped four heisenhound my self the seeds are just cracking so it is great to see a H.H. grow you have killed it they are frosty looking almost ready specimens. I do not know if it is your first round with white Chem but that is in my top ten of all time smoke easy. Keep up the great work.
These are my second Mephistos to grow. Double grapes are drying. These buds are a bit denser than the grapes, a slightly less odor, but they do stink. I think the bud structure comes from the 24 carat in it, looks nice. Can't wait to smoke some! I took a couple pics of the white chem and menage, I'll post em after dinner.....

Back