Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #17 Heisenhound

Crossing GC and SS would make a similar DG. But they know how to make the best selections over at the farm.
They sure do know how to pick em. I'll definately be getting 1 each of the artisinals to try. That skywalker says it goes straight to the head and the legs, my legs hurt everyday from 25 years of running on concrete, thinking this may be a winner.

Heisenhounds are still going, I'll get pictures tomorrow.

Here's my black friday order...5 more days. First to get soaked is the skystomper and Alien vs Triangle
I'll be wearing the hoodie all winter :smoking:

Whatcha all getting?

• Sour Stomper
    • Pack Size: 1
    • Price: €16.10

3 Bears OG

Grape Crinkle

Hubbabubbasmelloscope
    • Price: €14.00

Skywalker
    • Pack Size: 3
    • Price: €38.10

Fantasmo Express
    • Price: €34.00

Skystomper

Toofless Alien

Walter White
    • Price: €14.00

Alien Vs. Triangle F2
    €34.00
    Remove Item
Add note to seller

Subtotal: €250.40
Discounts, shipping and tax will be calculated in checkout.

*copies order
:gary:

excellent list! Looks 99% identical to mine plus (Im going to get the mephisto super soil) :smokeout:

It took me a few evening to figure out what I really wanted the most, read every journal I could find and smoke reports. Artisinals were a given and I have to try the hbbs, getting a couple 7 gallon airpots for them. I'll have enough killer beans to add to the collection of Illuminautos to last me a year or the next sale or the next illuminauto drop or.... lmao I can't help myself. I was thinking about the soil too, have you used it?

Took a couple pictures today while cleaning, impressed with these ladies thus far.
Menage a Tryone's at 37 in/94 cm and 40in/101 cm above the soil. The stretch is about done so I'm thinking im going to super crop them in a bit to even the canopy and lower the light.
cam02550-1-jpg.660720

Frost is already crawling out on the leaves, they were born on 10/6. These two are going to be some nice yielding plants.
cam02552-1-jpg.660723

Back