Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #17 Heisenhound

It took me a few evening to figure out what I really wanted the most, read every journal I could find and smoke reports. Artisinals were a given and I have to try the hbbs, getting a couple 7 gallon airpots for them. I'll have enough killer beans to add to the collection of Illuminautos to last me a year or the next sale or the next illuminauto drop or.... lmao I can't help myself. I was thinking about the soil too, have you used it?

I have not tried the super soil mix yet as I went with 2 bags of kind-soil before I learned about the Super Soil. Although on BF ill order a few super soils and try them on my next grow starting in 20-30 days to keep the rotations going.

I figure mephisto would know what works best for their genetics, so will give it a shot. Still reading journals on it to know what is the best medium to get with it....

Day 70 Heisenhounds

These ladies are nearly finished, the one (Over Grow) on the right is coming down tomorrow. She has slowed way down and has lots of amber. She could have been harvested a few days ago but I wanted the other to catch up. I burned the leaves on the overgrow gal, my mistake, and I over fertilized these girls a bit and then starved them. Probably my worst looking plants of the year but they have some good meds on them. We'll find out how good shortly. :pass:
CAM02567.jpg
CAM02568.jpg
CAM02569.jpg

CAM02573.jpg
CAM02572.jpg
CAM02571.jpg
CAM02575.jpg
CAM02578.jpg
CAM02580.jpg
CAM02581.jpg

Grow on...

Back