Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #17 Heisenhound

Have you sampled the double grape yet. It is in my top 5 LOL

Yes, been smoking on the first plant today, it hung for 4 days and is now in a paper bag for a couple days then into a jar. It is some very powerful medicine! It stinks to high heaven, tastes wonderful and stones you stupid. I wish I could buy more beans! I have more, but when they are gone sadly they are gone.

Last edited:
Both of these are around 35-40 days and have been stretching like mad all week. Think I'll start another journal to grow out these illuminautos. I have a White Stomper started, its about 2 weeks. Walter Indica about a week old and a Chem Bubbly with it's seed casing still on.
White Chem is 29"/74cm
CAM02511.jpg

Menage a Tyrone at 33"/84 cm tall
CAM02515.jpg

Grow on...

Yes, been smoking on the first plant today, it hung for 4 days and is now in a paper bag for a couple days then into a jar. It is some very powerful medicine! It stinks to high heaven, tastes wonderful and stones you stupid. I wish I could buy more beans! I have more, but when they are gone sadly they are gone.

If only there was a way to make your own DG.:vibe:

Black Friday Wish list
===============================
Alien Vs. Triangle F2
Hubbabubbasmelloscope
White 'n' Bubbly
Toof Decay
Toofless Alien

Beary White
3 Bears OG
Skywalker

View attachment 658176
and a Farm Fam T shirt

433374-621066c446b5b05833b6fda3f95d376e.jpg

What's on your wish list? :pass:
h Grape Crinkle is close to double grape from what I have been told. I think any mephisto with stomper in it is going to be very special IMO

Back