Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #17 Heisenhound

Nice work! We'll be watching.

The farm friends tee's we'll be working on getting made soon, along with a bunch of others :D
:thanks: I'll order a couple T's as soon as you have that sorted, give's me an excuse to get more beans.
download (11).jpg

The Heisenhounds are a week old now.... I watered with 3ml cal/mag per gallon. I use a moisture meter to check my plants and water till the bottom is wet, with no run off. I wont need to water for a few days, their next watering will most likely have some nutrients. :thumbsup: I'm spraying one of them with Overgrow throughout the grow.
CAM01896.jpg

CAM01893.jpg

CAM01899.jpg

Last edited:
Day 13 all is well, gave them lite nutes last night. I dropped 3 White Chems in a glass of water for 24 hours, placed them in paper towel on my Onkyo reciever last night, this morning we have roots!
CAM01928.jpg
CAM01927.jpg

Phone pictures are lacking ...

Last edited:
Heisenhounds Day 25
The lady I have been spraying with Overgrow is outpacing her sister. She's a full node ahead. They both are now under the Amare se450. I planned on transplanting these into 5 gallon pots from the beginning but they are staying for the duration in 3 gallon pots. The Menage a Tyrones got the two free 5 gallon pots. :smoking:
CAM02144.jpg
CAM02146.jpg
CAM02148.jpg
CAM02149.jpg

Grow on...

Back