Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Damn I got kicked out somehow from AFN and it only let me cast 1 vote.. HACKS !!!!! I think it might be the Russians.

Its probably for the best, because there is some damn fine looking plants in here and picking 3 wasn't going to be easy. Grats everyone on some really killer plants.

It's because you're Canadian :gary:
Voted, still time to vote folks I'm gonna fill the side bar so no one can ignore me :crying:

congratulations to @Equatorial for winning this event in style the top 3 s threadmarks will be stickied but @HSO-Mark mentioned maybe a part 2 of it i will have to speak with @Mossy @TheMongol and mark himself but well done brother and everyone else who competed

congratulations to @Equatorial for winning this event in style the top 3 s threadmarks will be stickied but @HSO-Mark mentioned maybe a part 2 of it i will have to speak with @Mossy @TheMongol and mark himself but well done brother and everyone else who competed
Mark mentioned when he will come back after his holidays we will set up the 2nd round, but there is no rush coz he will have enough to do at the Solocup. Als when he comes back he will need a couple of weeks to catch up what he passed.:pass:

Wow....Thank you so much for the opportunity and votes!

I did not expect to win this with all the monsters I see.

My pic just happened to strike a chord with voters. Right place, right time, right mood is all! Lady luck smiled at me again and I thank her so!

My pic just happened to strike a chord with voters. Right place, right time, right mood is all! Lady luck smiled at me again and I thank her so!

Congrats mate!! :D a lovely plant with a landslide of votes!!

And a great competition and Voting turn out All round!! Well done @TheMongol & all Competitors!

:bravo:

You deserve it :thumbsup: that monster canopys you show on site are spectacular!:bravo:

You deserve it :thumbsup: that monster canopys you show on site are spectacular!:bravo:

Thanks bro! Your praises itself makes me feel like I won another battle!

Honestly though, it was St. Tom and Mark who made our life so easy during the comp. Without them having my back and their encouragement, this would not happen.

Back