Humboldt Seed Organization EQ - HSO Dr Greenthumbs Dedoverde Haze Auto - Grow Off 2019

Hope to be able to do more testing for all your wonderful genetics!

When I'm back from my vacation one of the first things I'll be looking at will be a round 2 or 2nd HSO grow battle :pass:

You did a fine job with our genetics this run and we would love to see you growing more in the future :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark...

Your training blows my mind pal anybody who deserves a super gladiator badge is you :pass:and your such a nice fella and deffo one of my the people who I class as a good friend on here :bighug:

Your training blows my mind pal anybody who deserves a super gladiator badge is you :pass:and your such a nice fella and deffo one of my the people who I class as a good friend on here :bighug:

Me blushing bro! Its an honor to be classified as such by yourself! Its perhaps a case of mutual admiration cos I feel the same way if not more bout your plants!

I can't be a nicer fella than you bro! Just look at the contribution and great job you are doing here! I've done nothing but take and take, without giving back anything. Not in the same league as you, as I mentioned many times prior lol

At the end of the day, we all get good meds. Thats what matters! Cheers bro!

Back