Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Yeah. Because im not popular. Yall know my plant deserves more votes. My plants are taking break from social media. Yall pissed em off.
i voted for you pal and you grow so sweet arse girls :pass::bighug:

Yeah. Because im not popular. Yall know my plant deserves more votes. My plants are taking break from social media. Yall pissed em off.

What? You are probably joking but you grow great plants growbro! Pics are just pics. Different ppl see them differently.

I keep forgetting I got to go to Web View on Tapatalk to see the polls. Its a pita but its not like there are many polling weeks in a year so can live with it lol

Ya know what the advantage of a longtime relationship is? Me know when ya kidding!:biggrin:

Damn I got kicked out somehow from AFN and it only let me cast 1 vote.. HACKS !!!!! I think it might be the Russians.

Its probably for the best, because there is some damn fine looking plants in here and picking 3 wasn't going to be easy. Grats everyone on some really killer plants.

Back