Humboldt Seed Organization HSO & Growtogrow grow HSO Autos

Got 80 dry grams from the
Lemon Juice Express auto
Pre jar cure weight
Mostly impressed by the weight.

Preliminary smoke report it's pretty good earthy smell kind of laid-back MellowHigh long lasting. [emoji106][emoji482] So it isn't cured yet
[emoji106] so it still got a little green flavor to it yet. but if all goes well with the cure. It should be very excellent smoke[emoji482]
f5f1ebef89609b0a1647e267dd6cccfb.jpg
4adb147911360db8fedea9410d8633e0.jpg

That's not a bad result at all mate and some really nice looking flowers Jared and starting the curing stage :pass:

Sorry to hear about the bud rot issues your end my friend. Hopefully it was only a touch and the remaining flowers harvested are good?

Been a pleasure to follow along mate :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

That's not a bad result at all mate and some really nice looking flowers Jared and starting the curing stage :pass:

Sorry to hear about the bud rot issues your end my friend. Hopefully it was only a touch and the remaining flowers harvested are good?

Been a pleasure to follow along mate :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
Thanks Mark[emoji482]

It's all gone now LoL[emoji12]
It was good a nice high.
The one LJE plant foxtailed but the smoke was good and the effects were real good.

The og kush auto had the best flavors of the 2 strains also the most consistent bud structure.
The 3 plants that made it. They were mostly the same.
The flavors of creamy eucalyptus
and alpine earth tones.
The effects were long lasting. It leans to the sativa side but with good pain re leaving quality.[emoji482]

It's all gone now LoL
emoji12.png

That's when you know you've done a good job and grown fire genetics :pass:

Those jars empty fast :thumbsup:

The og kush auto had the best flavors of the 2 strains also the most consistent bud structure.
The 3 plants that made it. They were mostly the same.
The flavors of creamy eucalyptus
and alpine earth tones.
The effects were long lasting. It leans to the sativa side but with good pain re leaving quality.
emoji482.png

By the sound of things you've found some medicinal relief from our OG Kush and that is the main focus and makes me feel great :pass:

Thanks for growing our genetics my friend and please look out for the next Grow battle on AFN :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

Back