Humboldt Seed Organization Raspberry Diesel

id say another 5-7 days or so and thats gonna be a wrap for this girl @HSO-Mark .
_DSC0835.JPG
_DSC0837.JPG
_DSC0838.JPG
_DSC0839.JPG
_DSC0840.JPG
_DSC0841.JPG
_DSC0843.JPG
_DSC0844.JPG
_DSC0845.JPG

i do still have cuts of both because i may just keep both :pighug: i really like the more controllable and branching growth with RD2 but the terpenes on RD1 is just alot more in your face an the trich coverage looks to be a little better.

oh and about the pics, thank you but im not really happy with them. i need to invest in a decent tripod because my hands are so damn shaky makes it hard to get a decent picture.

id say another 5-7 days or so and thats gonna be a wrap for this girl @HSO-Mark .
View attachment 1120363View attachment 1120364View attachment 1120365View attachment 1120366View attachment 1120367View attachment 1120368View attachment 1120369View attachment 1120370View attachment 1120371
i do still have cuts of both because i may just keep both :pighug: i really like the more controllable and branching growth with RD2 but the terpenes on RD1 is just alot more in your face an the trich coverage looks to be a little better.

oh and about the pics, thank you but im not really happy with them. i need to invest in a decent tripod because my hands are so damn shaky makes it hard to get a decent picture.

It looks like harvest time to me brother :thumbsup:

Time to get those scissors out and your fingers sticky buddy :pass:

Good luck with the harvest mate, looks like pure fire to me :pimp:

Kind regards

Mark..

It looks like harvest time to me brother :thumbsup:

Time to get those scissors out and your fingers sticky buddy :pass:

Good luck with the harvest mate, looks like pure fire to me :pimp:

Kind regards

Mark..
Oh yes RD1 was so damn good mark!
Straight diesel on the front end with some sour grapefruit/berry. Great sativa dominate high with a light body high st the end.
Unfortunately both phenos got TMV during that fiasco so I'm gonna have to hunt down RD1 again. I still have 3 seeds left so let's hope shes in there.

Back