Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Me posted a Rep round at the beginning and seeing all sponsored growers finished also is really a great result and will Mark very happy!:thumbsup:

Well done growers!:headbang:
BONG!!! Hell yeah. Love Humboldt seed company. Cant wait for these peeps. Thanks for the opportunity @HSO-Mark most of your strains say under 100gs. Im really excited to put that to test, i believe I'll break 100 on both strains. Will see... @davisgirl alright alright alright good to see your in charge, i like the females in charge. They get shit done.
Hope your cheek will hurt!:pass:

Yup weekly photo updates

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]
Good job brother!:slap:
Sent my details and strain choices to Mark!

I asked for Bubba Kush and Dr Greenthumb. One indica and another sativa dom. Indicas would be a challenge but I need the med effects of it.

Really hope all goes well and I finish them decently.
You also mate!:slap:

Bubba Kush and Blue Dream come on down!
i went with the both kush ones i can't wait to get going after these lady's finish up
screenshot_20190324-103944_gallery-jpg.1034508

Sweeeeeet looking tent @St. Tom I'm gonna have to get 4 more autopots and a new res now. Think I'm gonna have a veg and a bloom res which will hopefully mitigate issues I'm having now. What do you think?
Good job pal!:slap:

Me posted a Rep round at the beginning and seeing all sponsored growers finished also is really a great result and will Mark very happy!:thumbsup:

Well done growers!:headbang:

Hope your cheek will hurt!:pass:
Yeah. Because im not popular. Yall know my plant deserves more votes. My plants are taking break from social media. Yall pissed em off.

Back