Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

upload_2019-8-1_13-52-43.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-1_13-53-11.png
    upload_2019-8-1_13-53-11.png
    286.7 KB · Views: 66
@HighnDry :bighug:@St. Tom :bighug:@bushmasterar15 :bighug:@Frogster :bighug:

WOW...CONGRATULATIONS......:bravo::bravo::bravo:..hard fought Battle..

Well Done for keeping us Entertained in Style...........:growing::growing::growing:

Congratulations @Equatorial
:bravo:beautiful plant and as always great training! One day I'll be like you:funny:

Congratulations to everyone, lovely plants and you all are winners in my book! :yay1::cheersmate:

You are too kind bro! As you know, completing all 6 of these battles was my number 1 priority to bump myself to Level 6. Having you guys accompany me along the way was awesome too! Winning it is really just a bonus. Really....not being modest here!

You're already better than me in my book. Being like me one day would be a downgrade!

I just asked if you can take my spot in the Light Championship round? Got notification of your post right after i hit send! If it is allowed, I'll be counting on you to whoop some asses for me!

You are too kind bro! As you know, completing all 6 of these battles was my number 1 priority to bump myself to Level 6. Having you guys accompany me along the way was awesome too! Winning it is really just a bonus. Really....not being modest here!

You're already better than me in my book. Being like me one day would be a downgrade!

I just asked if you can take my spot in the Light Championship round? Got notification of your post right after i hit send! If it is allowed, I'll be counting on you to whoop some asses for me!

Champion round buddy, I dont qualify for this! But thanks anyway! And no I'm not that skilled yet, but will get there! That's why I keep checking out how you train, which is where I'm lacking at.

you done well bro also i went the whole hog to try to do over 6 sponsored it takes dedication as you know i take my hat off to you growbro

Champion round buddy, I dont qualify for this! But thanks anyway! And no I'm not that skilled yet, but will get there! That's why I keep checking out how you train, which is where I'm lacking at.

Well, if I can't make it, I might be able to appoint a representative to make up the numbers. Of course, this will be totally at staff discretion.

Don't count it out yet. Don't you know we have the friendliest and most passionate staffs in the world? I'll be available thru PM if you need any help replicating my training.

Lets see what Man o Green says about this?

@Mossy this hso thread was a one leg event not the 2nd and thanks for doing the showcases for me i appreciate all your help

Back