Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Well the 1st ever AFN grow battle is completed and I see @Equatorial has been crowned the winner :thumbsup:

@Equatorial If you can PM me your mailing info I'll get your prize pack out as I'm 99% sure me @TheMongol set a prize pack aside for the winner :pass:

A big thank you to everyone who has taken part in this first grow battle. Stay tuned we hope to do this again very soon :bong:

As others have said your all winners in my book and some fantastic diaries from all growers involed :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

PMed! I am so happy giggling like a little teenage starstruck girl!

I joined all battles, not expecting any prizes win or lose. Cos none of them mentioned any on first post. I won 2 last year and only had badges to show for it. So didint think it'd be any different this time round.

I placed second in General battle and will receive a mug for it. That got me all excited already but it felt a little lacking since I placed first in 3 battles this leg but no prizes for those. No biggie as it wasn't anything I was expecting anyways.

I woke up and found out I'm getting something for my HSO Grow Off win! What a perfect weekend this has been! Thank you so much for making my day....or weeks lol!

I don't even know what it is and I'm already jumping in joy! Not sure if winning the lottery could trump this!

Love ya bro!

Morning :coffee:
set a prize pack aside for the winner
Winner for prizes.:headbang:
Part 2 coming soon
Yayy :d5: this HSO Grow Off was last on site of AFN and all next Battles and Grow Offs will happen over at HOTT in new system running in a 6 month time frame, so also photoperiod growers can can veg 2 months before flip and show some hefty plants and auto growers can decide when it fits best for themselves to do their grow.:headbang:

Over at HOTT only 2 runs per year, 1.st from Halloween to 4.20 next year and the then from 4.20 to Halloween to finish. :biggrin:

So next HSO will be from Halloween this year to 4.20 next year and the shipping guy has enough time to get genetics out in time.:pop:
this was an awesome grow off i really enjoyed it and i got 3rd place and was very happy with that also you already have me as team leader for the dinafem grower of the year but i would love to help you again on this battle
You are more then welcome pal.:bighug:
Thanks brother could not have done it with our your assistance and that of both @Mossy and @TheMongol :pass:

A true team and community effort :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..
[HASHTAG]#memberpower[/HASHTAG] for the trophys :pass:

Congratulations @Equatorial on the win and to everyone really, stunning plants! :crying:

I harvested my HSO Chocolate Mint OG yesterday on day 120 after 75 days of flower. She’s got a strong minty scent and looks to be a yielder. Super sparkly, here she is on Saturday after a 3 day flush, on the left:
9D67C5B6-64D2-4B86-87BE-40970F23C60D.jpeg
CC45FCCA-2313-4410-9BF5-45643EF6BB52.jpeg
89ED6078-3D79-4D5C-968F-8F273B082B08.jpeg

And then yesterday I took her down. She’ll dry in the tent for a couple days and then finish drying in paper bags.

C73D46F9-BC79-428E-8B65-0FA5ABAC7676.jpeg
90CF0D0B-47FA-479A-A8BE-754E861C50E6.jpeg
5BEB7998-5589-4106-91C6-D22EB89BAB60.jpeg

I’ll be back in another week with final bud pics and a dry weight. :thumbsup: Pleasure to grow with you all.

Remember me? Tied for last place with two unsuspected photoperiod plants. Well, here we come limping across the finish line.
First up is Bubba Kush; 127 days (81 days on 12/12 light schedule) and 50.5" (128.3 cm). Strong sweet scent and very sticky. Yum.

IMG_2011.JPG
IMG_2012.JPG
IMG_2014.JPG
IMG_2016.JPG
IMG_2020.JPG

And finally, here's the OG Kush. 129 days (83 days on 12/12 light schedule) and 46.5" (118 cm) . She has an even sweeter scent than Bubba, but not as sticky and the buds are all much smaller in size. :smoking:

129.HSO OGK b.JPG
129.HSO OGK c.JPG
129.HSO OGK f.JPG
129.HSO OGK g.JPG
129.HSO OGK j.JPG
IMG_2046.JPG

Yayy :d5: this HSO Grow Off was last on site of AFN and all next Battles and Grow Offs will happen over at HOTT in new system running in a 6 month time frame, so also photoperiod growers can can veg 2 months before flip and show some hefty plants and auto growers can decide when it fits best for themselves to do their grow.:headbang:

Over at HOTT only 2 runs per year, 1.st from Halloween to 4.20 next year and the then from 4.20 to Halloween to finish. :biggrin:

So next HSO will be from Halloween this year to 4.20 next year and the shipping guy has enough time to get genetics out in time

There you have it people the 1st and last grow battles for HSO is now over :pass:

We will still do seed4diary if that's ok with admin but I just don't have the time to do both AFN and HOTT :(

I was really excited to get a 2nd battle underway but it looks like that can not happen now which does make me sad :(

This first and only HSO battle was amazing and we would really like to thank every member that took on the challenge and produced some amazing looking plant's :pass:

It's been a blast :bong:

I placed second in General battle and will receive a mug for it. That got me all excited already but it felt a little lacking since I placed first in 3 battles this leg but no prizes for those. No biggie as it wasn't anything I was expecting anyways.

I'll put you a really nice prize pack together mate which will be

Any 2 HSO strains
HSO tshirt
HSO merch pack :pass:

I'll make it a good one buddy :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

There you have it people the 1st and last grow battles for HSO is now over :pass:

We will still do seed4diary if that's ok with admin but I just don't have the time to do both AFN and HOTT :(

I was really excited to get a 2nd battle underway but it looks like that can not happen now which does make me sad :(

This first and only HSO battle was amazing and we would really like to thank every member that took on the challenge and produced some amazing looking plant's :pass:

Any 2 HSO strains
HSO tshirt

Kind regards

Mark..

Cheers for the Grow Off Mark, as I said just let me know if I can help run something over on HOTT :pass:

Any 2 HSO strains
HSO tshirt

Kind regards

Mark..
Thanks for sponsoring the first Grow Off of HSO buddy, losing it and also Dinafem is the Biggest Loss AFN can have for sure!:pass:

I'm that sorry for this situation and would do all to change it.:dammit:

Good you still here with seed4diary and growers will Love you for it!:bighug:

It was pure pleasure to " work " with you togehter.:thumbsup::headbang:

Thanks for sponsoring the first Grow Off of HSO buddy, losing it and also Dinafem is the Biggest Loss AFN can have for sure!:pass:

I'm that sorry for this situation and would do all to change it.:dammit:

Its been our pleasure to sponsor this 1st HSO AFN grow battle :pass:

We are not going anywhere mate and neither is Dinafem as far as I know. I'll have to ask @Dinafem-Mark , oh that's me :crying:

He says we are staying on the AFN and will do our best to try and move over to HOTT :pass:

Would be very cool to get the battles up on HOTT it's just a time thing, not enough hours in the week but I'm trying free up either a Saturday or Sunday :pass:

I'm trying guys and girls :cheers:

You ain't got rid of us that easy :crying::crying:

Kind regards

Mark...

Back