Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Congratulations @Equatorial

Cracking plant. Love how even the canopy is. Did you top her? Would love some tips on how you did that.

Qb

Congratulations everyone, especially the winners! Really amazing plants here, HSO puts out some fine looking pot that’s for sure. Everyone really — well the plants just look stunning, fine growers here. :d5::thumbsup::worship:

Congratulations @Equatorial

Cracking plant. Love how even the canopy is. Did you top her? Would love some tips on how you did that.

Qb

Thanks bro. I really wish I had some secret to share but its really just daily maintenance. Bending and bending. Thats really it. I learnt most of my growing skills on AFN and am not really doing anything special.

From week 2-3 onwards, daily training till stretch stops. Thats all there is to it. Getting them into shape before they harden up. Hope this helps.

All over now, but, If anyone is interested... This is how my HSO battleplant ended up, and what I did to Her after trimming etc

Results, weights, etc
Link Click Here

Last edited:
Well the 1st ever AFN grow battle is completed and I see @Equatorial has been crowned the winner :thumbsup:

@Equatorial If you can PM me your mailing info I'll get your prize pack out as I'm 99% sure me @TheMongol set a prize pack aside for the winner :pass:

A big thank you to everyone who has taken part in this first grow battle. Stay tuned we hope to do this again very soon :bong:

As others have said your all winners in my book and some fantastic diaries from all growers involed :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

congratulations to @Equatorial for winning this event in style the top 3 s threadmarks will be stickied but @HSO-Mark mentioned maybe a part 2 of it i will have to speak with @Mossy @TheMongol and mark himself but well done brother and everyone else who competed

Part 2 coming soon :pass:

@TheMongol Let's set this up brother but I can't do any seeds until mid September due to my shipping guy being on break :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

Part 2 coming soon :pass:

@TheMongol Let's set this up brother but I can't do any seeds until mid September due to my shipping guy being on break :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..
this was an awesome grow off i really enjoyed it and i got 3rd place and was very happy with that also you already have me as team leader for the dinafem grower of the year but i would love to help you again on this battle

Back