Outdoor HSO Blue Dream Auto 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
The initial test smoke went like this... wife loaded a small bowl, took one hit sat there for a few min's... "I don't think I need another hit". "Might need another week or two to cure.. but primo".

I knocked her pipe over later when trimming another plant and found the barely charred bud laying next the pipe I knocked over. I got a good laugh all by myself! I'll have to see how her day went after she left the house....

HSO Blue Dream holds the speed record in my arctic greenhouse, 74d from seed. I've grown 4, the others were 85-90D, which is "normal" for my environment. All four were different physically, size, shape and bud structure. The constant is the good smoke! l will be germing 3 seeds and selecting for size/vig. My best BD so far was the biggest. She had a very pronounced circulation/anti-inflammation boost which I'll be searching for next grow.

HSO Blue Dream holds the speed record in my arctic greenhouse, 74d from seed. I've grown 4, the others were 85-90D, which is "normal" for my environment. All four were different physically, size, shape and bud structure. The constant is the good smoke! l will be germing 3 seeds and selecting for size/vig. My best BD so far was the biggest. She had a very pronounced circulation/anti-inflammation boost which I'll be searching for next grow.
That's what I'm seeing so far too. Excellent smoke but the strain (HSO BD Auto) doesn't appear to be consistent is shape size and yield.

Thanks everyone for following my grow this year. 3rd place wasn't a bad ending in my book!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back