New Grower Qb135w V2 DR60 HSO Blue Dream Auto

Very nice grow. Thanks for the journal and report. So when us the next grow, and what is it? :)

QB, Nice job with grow! Awesome journal and smoke report!

:slap:

Hi folks. Thought I'd give a smoke report now that it's been in the jars for almost 5 weeks.

View attachment 1013686 View attachment 1013687 View attachment 1013682

Buds are a nice light green with lots of orange hairs, sparkles with loads of trichomes and is very dense. When you open up the jar your smacked with a great citrus aroma and it gets even stronger when put in a grinder.

Smell transfers well to taste and I really like the head high you get, I can smoke it all day and function well, really reduces my anxiety which helps increase my focus as well as my mood. It's also great for sleeping when I smoke a pure joint fairly quickly before bed.

I think @HSO-Mark and co have created an amazing auto plant! After all the problems I had through out the grow like calmag Def, overfeeding and underwatering I still managed to pull 4.28 ounces from her in a 60x60x140cm tent under a 135w quantum board in 11 weeks!

My advice would be to go in quick with the calmag as she gets hungry for it early on under LED, can handle above average nutes and loved being topped.

Thanks again for all the help and I hope my next grow will be as successful as my first.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/autoseeds-girl-scout-cookies-auto-biotabs-and-autopots.69770/

Cheers
Qb
Great grow and a nice yeild also

Back