Humboldt Seed Organization HSO Blue Dream Auto

:spels: :wiz: ...you and @trailanimal should be on the PR team for HSO, putting this strain through the tolerance paces and getting such nice results! This is very good for all, new growers, tough climate growers, BD fans in general,... it's pretty rare to have the whole package like this version- :greenthumb:.... this girl looks to have a little ways to go still, more fat-time! How has she been with nutes, cool spells aside, N sensitive?
This season I'm growing one in the wall O fame, 10 gal soil, 30 day window head start. And, one growing fully out with Sweet Skunk. Arctic Acid test!

The smoke description is spot on to how the hso blue dream photo was that mom an dad used to grow .It was also one of the better producers it wasn't like dads ol trainwreck crosses that grew to be 14 feet but it could yield close to it with a awesome big cola bush style growth perfect for training .

Here we go man!! Blue dream my brother has is done...chopped a touch early....biggest plant of the lot(5 strains), and i can already tell the best yield too...smells awesome!
View attachment 1003303

View attachment 1003304

View attachment 1003305

View attachment 1003306

View attachment 1003307

View attachment 1003308

Hats off to HSO for this one @HSO-Mark !! If this is what i can expect from HSO, i will be growing more for sure!! Another Blue dream still upcoming!

Is this our Auto Blue Dream mate or photoperiod?

Beautiful looking plant that looks to have yielded well :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

Is this our Auto Blue Dream mate or photoperiod?

Beautiful looking plant that looks to have yielded well :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
\

Thanks bud!!

Blue dream auto....my brothers was the auto, and so is the one i have currently growing. If the photo was earlier in the finish i would give it a go outdoors, but our season is short and snow often is here by the first 2 weeks of october

\

Thanks bud!!

Blue dream auto....my brothers was the auto, and so is the one i have currently growing. If the photo was earlier in the finish i would give it a go outdoors, but our season is short and snow often is here by the first 2 weeks of october

Blue Dream photo can take a bit more time than other strain to finish. Your doing a fine job with BD auto :pass:

Would love to see you growing more of our Autoflowering strains on AFN. Drop me a pm if interested mate :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

\

Thanks bud!!

I'm surprised the photo is long grow, auto is one of my fastest

Blue Dream photo can take a bit more time than other strain to finish. Your doing a fine job with BD auto :pass:

Thanks bud...yeah i researched many photo BD grows before deciding that it wouldnt finish in time for me.

Would love to see you growing more of our Autoflowering strains on AFN. Drop me a pm if interested mate :thumbsup:

Would love to take you up on that bud! But this is the last run i will be doing before starting up photos destined for outdoors(april 1stto 15th start planned). In october or november i will be firing up this space again(and my brother will be as well) likely all autos.

Back