Humboldt Seed Organization HSO Blue Dream Auto

I thought the same thing!! Very concentrated trichs for sure.

A couple of more days to test toke....smell is sweet on both...certainly blueberry in with hmmm...will get a description for you tonight. Number 2 BD is blueberry like with a bit of hmmm fuel maybe?

Okay....so warmer weather is here for a day or two...only -8C outside....the space with a new curtain rose temps up to a new record high of 72F today!! Hopefully thats a sign of temps for the new seedling batch. Gonna try to get some scratch together and buy some insulation board for my room...i think that will make a big difference...it might be warmer today, but there will be plenty of -20C weather coming over the next month and a half.
oh yeah, 70's sweet spot
Blue Dream bud dried....really nice toke!! Definitely berry with some spicy undertones...really a nice toke and digging the smooth up buzz.
View attachment 1005143

View attachment 1005144

View attachment 1005145

View attachment 1005148
sweet!, just wait for some cure, mine always have a medicinal edge(anti-inflam circ boost) after cure, as well as an excellent and friendly high!

The new blue dream clipping along...doing quite well on producing some buds so far!!
IMG_8299.JPG

:spels: :wiz: ...you and @trailanimal should be on the PR team for HSO, putting this strain through the tolerance paces and getting such nice results! This is very good for all, new growers, tough climate growers, BD fans in general,... it's pretty rare to have the whole package like this version- :greenthumb:.... this girl looks to have a little ways to go still, more fat-time! How has she been with nutes, cool spells aside, N sensitive?

:spels: :wiz: ...you and @trailanimal should be on the PR team for HSO, putting this strain through the tolerance paces and getting such nice results! This is very good for all, new growers, tough climate growers, BD fans in general,... it's pretty rare to have the whole package like this version- :greenthumb:.... this girl looks to have a little ways to go still, more fat-time! How has she been with nutes, cool spells aside, N sensitive?

No issues with nutrient sensitivity really at all, and currently using the MC original formula at 4grams per gallon + 1.5/g of RedLine(1-5-4), and 1gram per gallon of mother monarch(0-52-32).
I am certainly going to grow this one out again and see if she continues to be so solid. By next season i will make sure i get the grow room insulated and see how she can do in high 70's temps or maybe even low 80's.

Back