Humboldt Seed Organization HSO Blue Dream Auto

Okay...so the Blue Dream is dealing with some calcium deficiency even on 3ml of green planet procal per liter!! I have compensated by rising to 4ml per liter. Filling in great now!!
IMG_8327.JPG

IMG_8328.JPG

Okay...so the Blue Dream is dealing with some calcium deficiency even on 3ml of green planet procal per liter!! I have compensated by rising to 4ml per liter. Filling in great now!!
View attachment 1009054

View attachment 1009056

She's filling in a treat mate :pass:

One hungry lady and that is showing by the big fat bud production.

Looking good from here my friend :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

:yay: wads of bud knots 2-W's, :drool: another fine-ass chunky chick! This one is looks like she had a wee haircuts, to good effect I'd say,...:thumbsup:

:yay: wads of bud knots 2-W's, :drool: another fine-ass chunky chick! This one is looks like she had a wee haircuts, to good effect I'd say,...:thumbsup:

Yeah i have been pulling fans on this one fairly heavily....as you can see she got away from me a bit on feeds! one or two feeds, and then water only for a few cycles then chop...she is getting close

Starting to get close now!!
View attachment 1011981

Oh yes the finish line is in sight and looking in great shape :thumbsup:

Yes i have selected my summer strains...running Ewe-2 and Mango Sapphire from HSO

Fantastic news and let's us know you are happy with our genetics :pass:

So far you've done a fine job showcasing our genetics and we can't wait to see what you do in the future with our creations :bong:

Until next time :slap:

Kind regards

Mark..

Oh yes the finish line is in sight and looking in great shape :thumbsup:

Fantastic news and let's us know you are happy with our genetics :pass:

So far you've done a fine job showcasing our genetics and we can't wait to see what you do in the future with our creations :bong:

Until next time :slap:

Kind regards

Mark..

Thanks mark...i am very happy with HSO so far....looking forward to trying more out!!

Back