Humboldt Seed Organization HSO Blue Dream Auto

Here is Blue Dream....handling conditions pretty well now!! Drinking much, much better now that the root base has formed. If grown in a dialed in climate, i could see this strain putting out monsters!!
IMG_8232.JPG

:drool: :smokeout:... you're making a strong case for trying her out mate! I do so love the real-deal photo' BD, aromatics are to die for,... room smoke aroma doesn't even smell like weed really, more like an exotic incense!

:drool: :smokeout:... you're making a strong case for trying her out mate! I do so love the real-deal photo' BD, aromatics are to die for,... room smoke aroma doesn't even smell like weed really, more like an exotic incense!

The frost on the one my brother is growing....well above average, especially for a plant that pretty much has no leaves left from deficiencies!! Bud formation is great too...pretty damn impressed with his! Biggest plant of the lot in the space!(galaxy hydro 100X3w leds) Pics in a few days!

Here we go man!! Blue dream my brother has is done...chopped a touch early....biggest plant of the lot(5 strains), and i can already tell the best yield too...smells awesome!
IMG_8256.JPG

IMG_8257.JPG

IMG_8258.JPG

IMG_8260.JPG

IMG_8261.JPG

IMG_8263.JPG

Hats off to HSO for this one @HSO-Mark !! If this is what i can expect from HSO, i will be growing more for sure!! Another Blue dream still upcoming!

Here we go man!! Blue dream my brother has is done...chopped a touch early....biggest plant of the lot(5 strains), and i can already tell the best yield too...smells awesome!
View attachment 1003303

View attachment 1003304

View attachment 1003305

View attachment 1003306

View attachment 1003307

View attachment 1003308

Hats off to HSO for this one @HSO-Mark !! If this is what i can expect from HSO, i will be growing more for sure!! Another Blue dream still upcoming!
There cheese auto was great as well what a beauty looks to be a big yeilder like there photo version.

There cheese auto was great as well what a beauty looks to be a big yeilder like there photo version.

Next HSO auto i'll be running for is the dedoverde haze!! Want to try that one out!! Will be doing more bule dreams as well...i already like this strains quite a bit. Sometimes you just know that the toke is gonna rock!!

Next HSO auto i'll be running for is the dedoverde haze!! Want to try that one out!! Will be doing more bule dreams as well...i already like this strains quite a bit. Sometimes you just know that the toke is gonna rock!!
My avatar is a deoverde haze auto one of the first autos I ever grew years ago .That is a super awesome plant a lemon haze taste spicy an citrus .I grew out quite a few of those an each one was awesome she will give ya phatty buds friend .

Back