Humboldt Seed Organization HSO Blue Dream Auto

Well this is a nice surprise for me to come back to from my Xmas vacation :pass:

You look to be if to a decent start and we do need to get the HSO sub-forum rocking this year with every HSO Auto grown out:pass:

Best of luck with the grow my friend . Thank you for documenting your HSO adventure on AFN. Let's see what you can do :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

Well this is a nice surprise for me to come back to from my Xmas vacation :pass:

You look to be if to a decent start and we do need to get the HSO sub-forum rocking this year with every HSO Auto grown out:pass:

Best of luck with the grow my friend . Thank you for documenting your HSO adventure on AFN. Let's see what you can do :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

My friend grew out a HSO blue dream...his is nearly done...he ran into some early feed issues, and size suffered a bit, but now that she is nearly done, wow doe it look and smell like fine bud!! Cant wait to try it out...will grab some pics form him soon.

So....i "might" pass this plant to my friend once he starts to chop his current plants, and start another one in some airpots or smartpots. Either way there will be some pics of at least the end result(live and dry)

Blue Dream....doing okay...not great, but decent enough!! Certainly better than most plants i have growing in this cool climate. Been a rough run...happy with how this plant is handling the climatic challenges
IMG_8197.JPG

Back