Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Mixed news friends..

Gogo 3 is born..
20210721_194038.jpg

Just as gogo 2 looks like she's lost the battle..
20210721_194102.jpg

And the coco debut white widow is still alive after 6 hours in coco :eyebrows:
20210721_194047.jpg

I'll top that cup for completeness when I can get in the loft for the coco.. probably 45/50c up there atm so it'll do til a cooler moment.

Welcome to the wonderful world of coco also i think your soil girls are superb also the twenty20 girls i had of the snow g and glue sniffer so of them turned mutant on me some i had to restart so maybe because there so fresh

Thanks partner.. yea its understandable with fresh beans and not like we weren't told they were fresh.. im still over the moon to have got them :smoking: 6 hours and still alive.. ive cracked this coco lark already :jointman:

@St. Tom quick question if your about brother.. I watered my coco solo cup through to run off before I stuck the cube in yesterday lunchtime.. 200ml got me run off which is of course about the norm for a solo cup.. question is when I water her again.. which may be today given the heat.. should I water her through to run off again or would you just stick say 100ml in her??? Would it make much difference with the 'cant overwater coco' mantra in mind??

Reactions: DOA
@St. Tom quick question if your about brother.. I watered my coco solo cup through to run off before I stuck the cube in yesterday lunchtime.. 200ml got me run off which is of course about the norm for a solo cup.. question is when I water her again.. which may be today given the heat.. should I water her through to run off again or would you just stick say 100ml in her??? Would it make much difference with the 'cant overwater coco' mantra in mind??
The sounds perfect what your doing bro but i only feed solo cups again when there starting to feel a little bit light in the beginning but once ive got a strong seedling you can up her amount s then just dont drench her .also why i have you here at say day 30 on your soil how often are you feeding and amount wise as i think early on i may of been watering a little to much sort of treating it like coco

Thanks chum.. depends on pot size tbh..15L airpot is it??

Reactions: DOA
WW coco 1st watering.. 100ml AN sensi grow coco mixed with half tap water half tumble dryer water lol.. EC 0.44.. thought 100ml would only wet her but it watered the coco through so well see what happens.

WW coco 1st watering.. 100ml AN sensi grow coco mixed with half tap water half tumble dryer water lol.. EC 0.44.. thought 100ml would only wet her but it watered the coco through so well see what happens.
Tumble drier water? Are you as poor as me? :crying: :d5:

You're making me feel bad now as I treated mine to 3litres of Highland Spring :jointman: :crying: :crying:

Back