Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

WW coco 1st watering.. 100ml AN sensi grow coco mixed with half tap water half tumble dryer water lol.. EC 0.44.. thought 100ml would only wet her but it watered the coco through so well see what happens.
there's no real way of messing a solo cup up that's why ive always used them as my girls first homes and these are my 3 now i know these are settled in now so i will feed them to to run off i just dont in there very early days i want to let them breathe a little .also bro yes 15 litre my soilpot is
20210722_213848.jpg

there's no real way of messing a solo cup up that's why ive always used them as my girls first homes and these are my 3 now i know these are settled in now so i will feed them to to run off i just dont in there very early days i want to let them breathe a little .also bro yes 15 litre my soilpot is View attachment 1346481

Cheers bro :toke: I'm fretting every second of this coco shit haha

So in a 15 L pot I'd start with the usual 100ml per day or sometimes 2 days working up as they grow.. the aim of course as u know is to get the pot watered to capacity as early as possible so u can try and fill the whole pot with roots.. by day 30 I'd be filling to capacity and usually a bit of run off due to using chemical nutes.. I don't think u want run off with the natural stuff?? So in my experience 2.5L will water a 15L airpot to capacity.. 3L will give you run off of around 20%.. a fine line :jointman:

Also I'd usually only have to water every 2 days by the time I get to watering to satiration/run off stage.

I'm not sure clothes horse water is the same bro :crying::crying:
I've been smoking trim all week.... And I found an ancient bud in the bottom of a brown bag earlier ..... I have no idea of what strain or how old it is but I'm utterly bolloxed on it... It must of cured in the dark bag and is stupid strong :dizzy: :baked: :crying:

there's no real way of messing a solo cup up that's why ive always used them as my girls first homes and these are my 3 now i know these are settled in now so i will feed them to to run off i just dont in there very early days i want to let them breathe a little .also bro yes 15 litre my soilpot is View attachment 1346481

So when u transplant into your 15L pots there m8 are you watering those through to run off from transplant day or building up from maybe 500ml/1L??

How much water does it take to water 15L of coco to run off?? I get the impression it's not as much as you need to water 15L of soil to run off??

I've been smoking trim all week.... And I found an ancient bud in the bottom of a brown bag earlier ..... I have no idea of what strain or how old it is but I'm utterly bolloxed on it... It must of cured in the dark bag and is stupid strong :dizzy: :baked: :crying:

Practically a lottery win when ya have fk all bro.. brilliant.. this night queen of mines gettin the evil eye from me daily as we have fk all bud atm as well.. 2 truly greedy basas me and the missiz.. I can't see the NQ making 70 days.

Back