Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

So the white widows ready for the coco.. the coco's in the solo cup.. but the coco nutes aren't here til tomorrow :nono: I have some AN Sensi Grow.. non coco.. but start as u mean to go on and all that.. She'll have to stay in just her starter cube tonight.. first objective will be to keep her alive til the weekend :biggrin:

Tapwater EC 0.4.. add 1/2 ml sensi grow coco.. EC 8. Something lol.. not a great start for the coco.. diluted with 50% tap water.. EC 5.6.. but means nutes only at 1/4ml per L.. that will have to do.. this is gonna be a total shit show!!

Tapwater EC 0.4.. add 1/2 ml sensi grow coco.. EC 8. Something lol.. not a great start for the coco.. diluted with 50% tap water.. EC 5.6.. but means nutes only at 1/4ml per L.. that will have to do.. this is gonna be a total shit show!!
I'm using less than a quarter recommended chart dose to get 1.2 ec atm.. Has your ec meter got the decimal point or does it have a x 10 symbol that flashes... Mine confused the bejeebus out of me for a start :dizzy::crying::d5:

I'm using less than a quarter recommended chart dose to get 1.2 ec atm.. Has your ec meter got the decimal point or does it have a x 10 symbol that flashes... Mine confused the bejeebus out of me for a start :dizzy::crying::d5:
Na m8.. started with a cheapy lol 4 zeros and u put your own decimal point in lol I've got a bad feeling about this coco already and it's only day 1 lol wheres that big bag a muck.. :nono:

I checked the EC of some tumble dryer condenser water which I read is practically distilled water.. and it was 0.03.. which I think would be about right.. well see how 1/4 strength nutes at 5.something EC goes.. im gonna have to start writing shit down now that there's real numbers involved.. my max number before this was 3.. on a 3ml dropper for extracting nutes from bottles lol can't go wrong with 1 2 3 :biggrin:

Na m8.. started with a cheapy lol 4 zeros and u put your own decimal point in lol I've got a bad feeling about this coco already and it's only day 1 lol wheres that big bag a muck.. :nono:
I think coco is a bit of an art... I couldn't get my head in it.... Tom makes it look easy but the man's a coco canna machine . its not for me.. I can't get my head round it lol... However I totally get dwc for some reason.. I'm really enjoying it:worship: if it wasn't for the heat mine would be going guns... No nutrient related stunts yet... But boiling the roots daily atm has poss taken its toll.... I've been advised to be patient till week 5 as the growth is supposed to explode but I'm not sure this one will do it, I might reset and save the nutes for a cooler start on the Dutch... I'm hoping by the time the 4 strawberry biscotti's are ready for a pot it's cooled down a bit :fire::d5:

I think coco is a bit of an art... I couldn't get my head in it.... Tom makes it look easy but the man's a coco canna machine . its not for me.. I can't get my head round it lol... However I totally get dwc for some reason.. I'm really enjoying it:worship: if it wasn't for the heat mine would be going guns... No nutrient related stunts yet... But boiling the roots daily atm has poss taken its toll.... I've been advised to be patient till week 5 as the growth is supposed to explode but I'm not sure this one will do it, I might reset and save the nutes for a cooler start on the Dutch... I'm hoping by the time the 4 strawberry biscotti's are ready for a pot it's cooled down a bit :fire::d5:

The heats powerful matey.. ive no idea how the bogs stayin 26/27.. but I'll take it.. if I was still in the loft in the tent like the old days I'd be a jibbering wreck.. im sure it's 50c up there :jointman:

As for the coco.. trial and error m8.. thats all I can do.. ive read as much as I can read.. charged in like the proverbial bull in a China shop and realised this is probably not gonna be as easy as soil hahahahaha

On the ups I'm continuing with the muck at same time.. the coco is 1 only for now til i see if I can mange it.. im gonna bang this new gogo auto into an autopot with soil n perlite n try n blow it up proper.. havent rocked and autopot for ages but they haven't faied to deliver big buds for me yet so heres hoping.

The heats powerful matey.. ive no idea how the bogs stayin 26/27.. but I'll take it.. if I was still in the loft in the tent like the old days I'd be a jibbering wreck.. im sure it's 50c up there :jointman:

As for the coco.. trial and error m8.. thats all I can do.. ive read as much as I can read.. charged in like the proverbial bull in a China shop and realised this is probably not gonna be as easy as soil hahahahaha

On the ups I'm continuing with the muck at same time.. the coco is 1 only for now til i see if I can mange it.. im gonna bang this new gogo auto into an autopot with soil n perlite n try n blow it up proper.. havent rocked and autopot for ages but they haven't faied to deliver big buds for me yet so heres hoping.
Yup jump in like flynn mate, same as me... Read the shit out of it n have a go... Best way to find out. Its good you can still rock the soil at the same time... I woulnt mix this dwc with soil so I better get good at it and quick or I'm gonna be smoking trim :crying: :vibes:

Back