Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

So I have a 2nd mutated go go seedling by the looks of it..

I had some very similar appearing leaves on one of my purple biscauto plants. It grew right past them. The leaves had that same shiny, bubbly almost, and warped look. one of the triple leaves didn't form correctly but everything past there has been fine.

I took a pic for you: Half a big "finger" didn't form and one of the small ones is all main vein. This is a Purple Biscauto.

I had a couple other weird spots as well but I couldn't find them when I was looking for them! Of course.

P1030717.JPG

Sick gogo still growing and looking happy despite the browning on her little leaves.. first set true leaves coming through.. still green and still growing.. she may just pull through..
20210719_080100.jpg
20210719_080138.jpg

Looking good in there. Must be great having that space so you can have plants at different stages for regular supply.

Thanks bro. Having grown in an 80cm square tent from day 1 until the missiz green lighted the use of the bog a few months ago I absolutely love the extra space.. if I had to go back to the wee tent I would only do 1 plant in it.. ill be gradually moving back to staggered perpetual goin forward.. one new one every 2/3 weeks.. thats easily the best way to keep the jars full.

Thanks bro. Having grown in an 80cm square tent from day 1 until the missiz green lighted the use of the bog a few months ago I absolutely love the extra space.. if I had to go back to the wee tent I would only do 1 plant in it.. ill be gradually moving back to staggered perpetual goin forward.. one new one every 2/3 weeks.. thats easily the best way to keep the jars full.

I'm finally getting the hang of growing and I think this next plant will make it or break it with my wife. LOL. I have the space to put together a nice little room but it's going to be a task.

Hello little seedstockers white widow.. no school like the old school :eyebrows: :jointman:
20210720_214803.jpg

And a few quick lights off flash shots of my girl of the moment.. trizzlers.. from earlier today.. day 63..
20210720_173912.jpg
20210720_173919.jpg

20210720_173900.jpg

I think I'm gonna get some impressive buds off this girl in a few weeks.

Back