Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Practically a lottery win when ya have fk all bro.. brilliant.. this night queen of mines gettin the evil eye from me daily as we have fk all bud atm as well.. 2 truly greedy basas me and the missiz.. I can't see the NQ making 70 days.
I call my missus the Dyson, she hoovers the shit up :crying: :d5:

So when u transplant into your 15L pots there m8 are you watering those through to run off from transplant day or building up from maybe 500ml/1L??

How much water does it take to water 15L of coco to run off?? I get the impression it's not as much as you need to water 15L of soil to run off??
now this is debatable but i personally put them in their new homes say about around day 8 going forwards but sometimes later and once i put them in the 15 litre i give mine as you say about 500ml in a circular motion around the plant but once shes settled the next watering i will go up to a litre and then eventually to 2 litres each watering and thats will be my start off run off but some people do it from the start but im a scouse stoner

I've been smoking trim all week.... And I found an ancient bud in the bottom of a brown bag earlier ..... I have no idea of what strain or how old it is but I'm utterly bolloxed on it... It must of cured in the dark bag and is stupid strong :dizzy: :baked: :crying:
That happens me all the time lol, I have brown bags stashed everywhere and sometimes find an ancient nug,
They don't always be good tho and taste proper naff

Trizzlers day 65.. packin it on..
20210723_080958.jpg
20210723_081019.jpg
20210723_081023.jpg
20210723_081030.jpg

I think I'll be using these 20L pots (which hold 25L of soil lol) from now on for soil growing. Makes sense really in soil I suppose to use as big a pot as u can (he said as he dangerously started to consider a single 50L pot soil plant hahahahhaha)

Back