Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

State of emergency stepped down lol.. thanks matey :d5: :vibes:
I prefer not to feed them when there heavy bro but if you find they look hungry by all means give them a drink but im trying to build a good root mass early on and by letting them get a little light in the cups i always felt the root s go searching for food but i may be totally wrong and once your going to repot these into a bigger pot they will exode also bro for the age shes looking awesome

Whats your drainage at the bottom of the cup look like? I didnt cut enough holes in mine and she held on to too much water. But then again, im in soil so a bit different.

Whats your drainage at the bottom of the cup look like? I didnt cut enough holes in mine and she held on to too much water. But then again, im in soil so a bit different.

8 good sized holes round the very bottom edge/rim of the cup and 4 in the bottom bro.. ran a few tests and was like a garden sprinkler so should be cool for drainage:jointman:

8 good sized holes round the very bottom edge/rim of the cup and 4 in the bottom bro.. ran a few tests and was like a garden sprinkler so should be cool for drainage:jointman:
I cut mine with scissors 3 or 4 times round the cup i cut just slightly into the edge on an angle

an
20210724_134535.jpg

When I use Solo cups, I use 3 cups per seedling.... maybe I over think this shit, but there's method to my madness....

one cup with a load of holes on the bottom, thats the usual but then I cut the botttoms out of 2 more cups and stack them so that the seedling cup is raised off the ground.

I found that just having one cup I had a tendency not to drain properly - the cup sits in a film of water that stops full drainage from the cup.
Plus having 3 layers of plastic makes me feel better about reducing light getting to the roots.

@St. Tom @EP3 @Teetee this wee coco yoke is weirdin me out boys.. has had a grand total of 150ml of liquid in 7 days and this cup still doesn't feel light/dry.. 50ml 54 hours ago was the last.. here she is right now.. lights just on 10 mins..
16274056505147310848451936229542.jpg
16274056735854615061061460056991.jpg

Is this normal?? This solo of coco is taking longer to dry out that soil by a fair bit.

Last edited:
It was for me, i ended up stopping water for a couple days till she started drinking again. Keep the soil more airy to give the roots easy access to spread. Mine stayed stubby, shes only about 8" tall.

Back