Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

How many days old are your wee ones in the pics m8??
day 9 bro so your girls looking tip-top and your doing everything right but i do understand with you being a soil guy as I'm totally lost with that :smoking: but your coco solo cup has great colour so i can see shes happy also ive often had some ones that the roots never come out of the bottom s but ive always looked once the leaves reach the edge of the cups i could repot if i wanted out of a solo but there's no harm leaving them for longer

day 9 bro so your girls looking tip-top and your doing everything right but i do understand with you being a soil guy as I'm totally lost with that :smoking: but your coco solo cup has great colour so i can see shes happy also ive often had some ones that the roots never come out of the bottom s but ive always looked once the leaves reach the edge of the cups i could repot if i wanted out of a solo but there's no harm leaving them for longer

Thanks bro.. I just looked at her there and I can see root already through one of my drainage holes.. I'll let her go another day or so then repot and water with about 500ml at say 0.6/0.7EC.. How's that sound? I have a 15L airpot at the ready here. Reading through some diaries would you say it's really weeks 5/6/7 that they start to get a wriggle on??

Thanks bro.. I just looked at her there and I can see root already through one of my drainage holes.. I'll let her go another day or so then repot and water with about 500ml at say 0.6/0.7EC.. How's that sound? I have a 15L airpot at the ready here. Reading through some diaries would you say it's really weeks 5/6/7 that they start to get a wriggle on??
did you see the pic of my big pot the airpot i potted her up early yesterday from the solo cup and i gave her say under a litre as it was fresh coco out of the bag in a circular motion to sort of bed her in and shes really took to the pot and you can see were i watered her in and now i can start looking to give her a full feed in the coming days maybe upping it to 2 litres by the end of the week to run off then

Attachments

• 20210727_184940.jpg
    20210727_184940.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 20
She's in coco m8.. are you in coco??

Im in a peat based mix. Holds on to water longer than coco but less than full soil. I soaked the cup prior to dropping the bean and gave her water when i thought i should but with the solo cup blocking evap, the core dries out slower and i kind of overeatered, looked kind of like you girl. I saw it, limited water and shes going strong now. Those solos dry out soooo slow, till she she really gets hungry. I noticed the water uptake difference. Slow and steady then smash her with nutes.

So i was stuck on the next strain.. fastbuds gelato.. SS candydawg.. or mephisto toof decay.. put them in a bag.. missiz did a lucky dip.. and the winner waaaaaaasssss....

Toof decay.. congratulations toof decay.. you've won yourself a nice cosy 15L autopot of soil/perlite mix to make your home in :jointman:

Germination is imminent.. this is gonna be a belter friends.

So i was stuck on the next strain.. fastbuds gelato.. SS candydawg.. or mephisto toof decay.. put them in a bag.. missiz did a lucky dip.. and the winner waaaaaaasssss....

Toof decay.. congratulations toof decay.. you've won yourself a nice cosy 15L autopot of soil/perlite mix to make your home in :jointman:

Germination is imminent.. this is gonna be a belter friends.
Three worthy contestants but a well deserved gold for toofy :biggrin:

Back