Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

It was for me, i ended up stopping water for a couple days till she started drinking again. Keep the soil more airy to give the roots easy access to spread. Mine stayed stubby, shes only about 8" tall.

She's in coco m8.. are you in coco??

@St. Tom @EP3 this wee coco yoke is weirdin me out boys.. has had a grand total of 150ml of liquid in 7 days and this cup still doesn't feel light/dry.. here she is right now.. lights just on 10 mins..
View attachment 1348542View attachment 1348543

Is this normal?? This solo of coco is taking longer to dry out that soil by a fair bit.
i think she looks fine bro i will snap a pic of my last solo cup that i haven't repotted up yet

I think I would have fertigated by now anyway. To be fair it does look well enough hydrated.
Cheers
EP3

Cheers buddy.
i repotted one of my into a bigger pot and this is my other solo cup im feeding the feed at an ec of 0,6 also the solo has only had 2 real good feeds and mine are slightly older :smoking: plus mines due a good feed today and id maybe repot her shes about that age

Attachments

• 20210727_184946.jpg
    20210727_184946.jpg
    931.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210727_184952.jpg
    20210727_184952.jpg
    891 KB · Views: 19
  • 20210727_184940.jpg
    20210727_184940.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 14
Did you water to run off before planting tap root? I did that with my last big pot and it did not need watered for about a week and coco did not dry out too much. Time before I just put it in straight out of the bag and it needed watered 2 days later
Cheers,
EP3

Did you water to run off before planting tap root? I did that with my last big pot and it did not need watered for about a week and coco did not dry out too much. Time before I just put it in straight out of the bag and it needed watered the 2 days later
Cheers,
EP3

Yea m8 I watered the coco right through with 0.4 EC before I put the starter plug with taproot showing into the coco.. but she's in a solo as well so u thought would dry out pretty quick.. I think I'll just have to go by how she looks. Wanted to really let the roots get established in the solo before I repotted as I wanted to get feeding to run off ASAP in the bigger pot.. feel like if I put this in a big pot now it won't need fed til about week 5 lol Ahhhhhh coco stress :jointman:

i would give her a few more days in the solo cup also i never prepare my coco its just right out of the bag and the first week say they don't need very much same as if they were in a big pot as long as your girl doesn't look hungry that's how she should be just don't let her completely dry out also i can see roots at the bottom of my cup and that tells me she could now go into a big pot

i would give her a few more days in the solo cup also i never prepare my coco its just right out of the bag and the first week say they don't need very much same as if they were in a big pot as long as your girl doesn't look hungry that's how she should be just don't let her completely dry out also i can see roots at the bottom of my cup and that tells me she could now go into a big pot

How many days old are your wee ones in the pics m8??

Back