Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Knock out strain m8.. lookin forward to gettin an autopot back in action.. its been a while.. these things can grow some major buds if you get them dialled in right :woohoo:
How does the autopot/soil combo work in regards to what’s in the res?

Repot.. day 8.. roots were well down into the bottom of the solo..15L airpot of coco.. 850ml feed at 0.7 EC.. and we wait..
View attachment 1348851
she will take to the pot very quickly bro also going with the airpots aswell with coco you could have a monster on your hands also your autopots with the soil how many of them will you run on the res

How does the autopot/soil combo work in regards to what’s in the res?

Always worked fine for me m8.. im sure I've done maybe 5/6 over the years.. using AN base nutes and additives the res can get a bit residuey at the bottom.. ive always just regularly given it a wee stir with a stick.. was considering a little air stone on a timer to keep it fresh but tbh it's another plug I don't need atm.. I cleaned the autopot stuff the other day and it was thick with salt/crystaly shit from the last use.. it was caked when it dried in.. ready to go now.

she will take to the pot very quickly bro also going with the airpots aswell with coco you could have a monster on your hands also your autopots with the soil how many of them will you run on the res

I hope so m8.. im not helping myself with my refound new grower syndrome.. lookin at it every 10 minutes wondering why it hasn't grown lol as ya do!!

Just 1 autopot girl m8.. then hopefully another coco plant hand watered after that.. hoping to alternate soil coco soil coco.. hoping I can get the hang of the coco.. but keeping the supply up with the soil girls just in case it turns to poop on the coco front :jointman:

Always worked fine for me m8.. im sure I've done maybe 5/6 over the years.. using AN base nutes and additives the res can get a bit residuey at the bottom.. ive always just regularly given it a wee stir with a stick.. was considering a little air stone on a timer to keep it fresh but tbh it's another plug I don't need atm.. I cleaned the autopot stuff the other day and it was thick with salt/crystaly shit from the last use.. it was caked when it dried in.. ready to go now.
So constantly fed with nute mix?

So constantly fed with nute mix?

Usual schedule m8.. hand watered til about day 21 usually or thereabouts while the roots build up enough to go on the res then on the res with nute mix til flush with plain water towards the back end. One thing I remember about autopots is that they grow nice big hard buds :jointman:

Usual schedule m8.. hand watered til about day 21 usually or thereabouts while the roots build up enough to go on the res then on the res with nute mix til flush with plain water towards the back end. One thing I remember about autopots is that they grow nice big hard buds :jointman:
Just wasn’t sure. When I last used an autopot it was with coco :headbang:

I recently bought a battery powered air stone for my fishing bait (Baby Bubbles), 5 bucks. Works off 1 AA battery that would surely go a few days continuous.

Bit of light training for the gogo.. not sure where I'm goin with this tbh just trying to keep her tops level as possible..
20210728_183714.jpg
20210728_183719.jpg
20210728_183726.jpg
20210728_183733.jpg

Back