Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Coco white widow day 13..
20210802_134030.jpg
20210802_134023.jpg
20210802_134016.jpg

Lesson learned already.. higher EC from the off as she looks a bit yellow.. as I only have soil to compare to ill say it.. usually by this stage in soil my plants are out to the edge of the pot with 2 sets of nodes.. so by that gauge this wee girl is behind a fair bit..

@St. Tom @Teetee any thoughts?? Is she unusually small for 13 days?? Last feed was 1L at 0.9EC around 36 hours ago.. pot still feels heavy.

I'm impressed to have got her this far lol

View attachment 1350811View attachment 1350812View attachment 1350813

Lesson learned already.. higher EC from the off as she looks a bit yellow.. as I only have soil to compare to ill say it.. usually by this stage in soil my plants are out to the edge of the pot with 2 sets of nodes.. so by that gauge this wee girl is behind a fair bit..

@St. Tom @Teetee any thoughts?? Is she unusually small for 13 days?? Last feed was 1L at 0.9EC around 36 hours ago.. pot still feels heavy.

Nice looking youngling :thumbsup:

View attachment 1350811View attachment 1350812View attachment 1350813

I would just up her feed next time as she does look slightly hungry but it could be strain related being a little slower but for her age i think shes on point and she should double in size in the next week easy as my 3 are 3 to 4 days ahead of yours but look at the size difference as them 3 are all the same age but different strains

Attachments

• 20210731_171437.jpg
    20210731_171437.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 18
Looking OK mate, but be aware the pH of the nutes in the pot will change as it sits around like that.
If the pH swings too much between waterings you'll get a bit of lockout. I'd syringe a little fresh pH'd nute circumferentially and just a little in the centre, just to keep that pH in range.

Nice bit of growth in 24 hours and she's greening up a bit.. new growth more green than yellow.. ive watered a little as suggested @Teetee.. still lost with the watering.. was expecting coco to dry out in a day.. it takes forever at this stage of the plants life for this coco to dry out.. pot still feels heavy from 1L watering around 60 hours ago.. soil drys out quicker.

Nice bit of growth in 24 hours and she's greening up a bit.. new growth more green than yellow.. ive watered a little as suggested @Teetee.. still lost with the watering.. was expecting coco to dry out in a day.. it takes forever at this stage of the plants life for this coco to dry out.. pot still feels heavy from 1L watering around 60 hours ago.. soil drys out quicker.
It seems a steep learning curve but you will master it! :stir:

I think I'll start my next coco plant in a 3L airpot.. having used nothin but them with soil for about a year I'm well versed in watering in one so I think I stand the best chance of a good strong start in coco in one as well.. then into a bigger pot between 14/21 days.

@Teetee forgot to mention bro.. no ph'ing getting done here.. this is also a test of ANs pH perfect coco nutes :toke: measuring ec only :smoking:
I finally broke out the GH water farms and plan to use AN's PH perfect and a lil hydroguard instead of GH flora stuff that came with them. Recently installed whole house filters and RO system under sink and was thinking about trying it no PH.

Back