Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

So.. soil maths.. different from real world maths?? 2 x 50L bags of soil.. 100L.. 4 x 20L pots.. 80L..

16200287695876691939733480396428.jpg

I assume these 20L pots have nearly 30L of soil in them lol and will now have to source another bag of soil.. just as the first of my 4 beans pops out of the cube.. gotta do some moving about in the room today to make a space for these 4.

Maybe you dont fill them to the top if you want 20L of soil in there.. who knows.. they're fkn huge by comparison to what I usually use I know that much.. could def grow a tree in one :d5: :jointman:

So.. soil maths.. different from real world maths?? 2 x 50L bags of soil.. 100L.. 4 x 20L pots.. 80L..

View attachment 1313932

I assume these 20L pots have nearly 30L of soil in them lol and will now have to source another bag of soil.. just as the first of my 4 beans pops out of the cube.. gotta do some moving about in the room today to make a space for these 4.

Maybe you dont fill them to the top if you want 20L of soil in there.. who knows.. they're fkn huge by comparison to what I usually use I know that much.. could def grow a tree in one :d5: :jointman:
That happened me last grow, I only got 4 filled to around 10l mark in the 12l fabrics,
Them pots you have a massive looking, are you potting multiples in them, good luck hefting one

Hope, any chance of a tutorial when you start selfing some of your plants? Planning on trying it this year and any knowledge you could pass on would be helpful.:woody:

I'm lost bro lol what's selfing?? Anything I can help you with m8 just ask its never an problem.. im not a pro by any means but I'll always do what I can to help any fellow grower :d5::smoking:

That happened me last grow, I only got 4 filled to around 10l mark in the 12l fabrics,
Them pots you have a massive looking, are you potting multiples in them, good luck hefting one

I'm disgusted m8 tbh lol ordered this stuff in because local grow shops don't stock it.. now its a toss up between getting a bag of biobizz LM for 1 of the 4 plants or a bag of Plagron batmix and mix it half and half with what's left of the plagron LM to fill the last pot. Either way.. its a bollox.. say hello to strawberry pie numero uno..
16200413199943920546625989131400.jpg

Number 2 has broken through her cube.. no sign of either if the cheeses yet.. and we're 62 hours and 24 minutes into germ lol I expect them by 72 hours.. thats usually when I start to get itchy fingers and cubes start to get tampered with!! Hopefully I can resist.

1 plant each pot bro.. topping to 8 strong branches.. 4 plants.. target.. half a kilo lol aiming high.

Edit.. just ordered another bag of Plagron LM.. here Friday apparently.. £45 worth of soil for 4 plants.. enough to make a poor grower cry.. I best hit that half kilo target with these ladies :crying: :jointman:

Last edited:
[LQUOTE="hope2grow, post: 2424947, member: 24437"]
I'm lost bro lol what's selfing?? Anything I can help you with m8 just ask its never an problem.. im not a pro by any means but I'll always do what I can to help any fellow grower :d5::smoking:
[/QUOTE]
ol, step away from the pipe bill. Probably got you mixed up with Jean-O I think. Early morning fumble fingers

[LQUOTE="hope2grow, post: 2424947, member: 24437"]
ol, step away from the pipe bill. Probably got you mixed up with Jean-O I think. Early morning fumble fingers
[/QUOTE]
I still want to know what selfing is :jointman: :toke: :vibes: :crying:

I still want to know what selfing is :jointman: :toke: :vibes: :crying:
[/QUOTE]
Reversing a female to Polen ate itself

Now that I'm getting a handle on how my cloneking does I'm thinking I can top an auto, clone it in there and reverse it to get pollen and still have bud from the main plant. Gotta be careful not to smoke the reversed as colloidal silver is not a good thing to smoke.

Back