Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Bloody hell mate.... You go steady... I bet there were sparks coming of ya fingers :crying: nice reply though... I love air pots but the watering gets on me tits.. Fabric pots just get on my tits lol, my plastic pots Stay wet forever... I really fancy a go on the rain science jobs.

Me 2 bro. More the novelty I think tho.. they probably leak as well lol the price or air pruning.. leaks :cooldance:

I really fancy a go on the rain science jobs.

The RainScience bags are great. I have used them for everything but cannabis. The LST grommet option is neat too! They will definitely leak out the sides if you water too quickly. I also found if you gently squeeze the sides you can feel where the soil is dry or wet. The top might dry out but if you squeeze halfway down you can feel the cold wet soil pretty easily. If you massively overwater it just pours out the bottom. Medium rate at the top and itll hold in well until it penetrates, too fast and it will leak out the mesh and down the sides.

Easy to see salt/fert crust build up on the outside. Leaches right out.

The excitement builds..
View attachment 1313294

I haven't been this excited about a grow since.. ahh.. ever.. which means it'll probably fall flat on its face by day 14 :cooldance: :vibes: :thumbsup:
they seem great growbro but I wonder have you ever tried airpots i love mine I have 2 on the go at the min

The RainScience bags are great. I have used them for everything but cannabis. The LST grommet option is neat too! They will definitely leak out the sides if you water too quickly. I also found if you gently squeeze the sides you can feel where the soil is dry or wet. The top might dry out but if you squeeze halfway down you can feel the cold wet soil pretty easily. If you massively overwater it just pours out the bottom. Medium rate at the top and itll hold in well until it penetrates, too fast and it will leak out the mesh and down the sides.

Easy to see salt/fert crust build up on the outside. Leaches right out.
I can't find any UK prices, any clue on price mate? :d5: :vibes:

From their US site:
3 gallon bag is $8.99 USD and +$3 if you want the LST grommets installed.
5 gal $9.75
7 gal $10.99
10 gal $14.50

no idea on US to UK shipping though.

they seem great growbro but I wonder have you ever tried airpots i love mine I have 2 on the go at the min
I've got 3 8ltr air pots and things grow fast in them, you have to be on the ball growing organically in as they dry out quick and you don't want too many totally dry periods as the living things go sleepy byes lol.. But if you get in the right rhythm with watering they blow my standard plastic square pots away.. I like to grow in 9's if I can and am planning another 3 Strains over 9 pots.. But that's a few quid for 9 12 litre air pots.. Lol :smoking:

Back