Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

65 hours in and both of the strawberry pies are out of the cubes.. one potted already.. still not a peep from either of the cheeses.. last 1 up goes into a solo cup until the 3rd bag of soil arrives.. i want that 100% germination so bad :crying: :jointman: :vibes:

70 hours 26 minutes.. both strawberry pie through the cubes and potted.. 2 cheese haven't even cracked :shrug: cubes have been gently opened.. beans are still intact and still in there but not even cracked in 70 hours :cuss: all 4 germinated exactly the same way at exactly the same time.. if they're not up in the next 24 hours I'll have to choose something else.. ill be extremely disappointed if that happens.. really wanted to grow that cheese out even more so than the strawberry pie and really 50% germ rate on fastbuds beans is very unusual.. not to mention an expensive pursuit.

Still nothing from either of the cheese beans.. cant see them opening now.. 81 hours in and no sign of life.. totally disgusted. I'm not even gonna start another 2 beans.. just gonna run with the 2 strawberry pie for now.

Last edited:
Still nothing from either of the cheese beans.. cant see them opening now.. 81 hours in and no sign of life.. totally disgusted. I'm not even gonna start another 2 beans.. just gonna run with the 2 strawberry pie for now.
It's rotten when you've got big expectations from a geminating seed and then it don't hatch.
It's like around a week for another to get going again and pop above a soil, a setback nobody needs,
I feel for ya bro, its shit

It's rotten when you've got big expectations from a geminating seed and then it don't hatch.
It's like around a week for another to get going again and pop above a soil, a setback nobody needs,
I feel for ya bro, its shit

Thanks bro.. yea its always a kick in the nuts.. more annoyed that the seeds seem to be duds.. bad seeds.. I think its safe to conclude that on the basis that the 2 SB popped and the cheese seeds got treated exactly the same way yet neither of them even opened.. not what you'd expect from one of the biggest if not the biggest breeder in the auto game is it.. and it's not like they're beans are cheap.. I don't think it's too much to ask when they're so pricey that they're decent quality.. and these cheese seeds seem anything but that sadly.

Anyway.. ill top and train the SBs and max them out bud wise.. and I'm still gonna run my single plant organic experiment alongside them. I'll prob start another 2 big ones half way through the SBs anyway. Got some top drawer strains to get through.. auto night queen looming large in the background at this moment in time :jointman:

Thanks bro.. yea its always a kick in the nuts.. more annoyed that the seeds seem to be duds.. bad seeds.. I think its safe to conclude that on the basis that the 2 SB popped and the cheese seeds got treated exactly the same way yet neither of them even opened.. not what you'd expect from one of the biggest if not the biggest breeder in the auto game is it.. and it's not like they're beans are cheap.. I don't think it's too much to ask when they're so pricey that they're decent quality.. and these cheese seeds seem anything but that sadly.

Anyway.. ill top and train the SBs and max them out bud wise.. and I'm still gonna run my single plant organic experiment alongside them. I'll prob start another 2 big ones half way through the SBs anyway. Got some top drawer strains to get through.. auto night queen looming large in the background at this moment in time :jointman:
bit of a downer with failures but don't try giving them the kiss of life your liable to swallow them

Stinker m8 but sure.. ive cried about it enough.. we move on :thumbsup:
i would take them out of the cubes put them in a bit of wet tissue and sandwich it between them and roll something with a bit of weight across or down till you feel or hear a slight crack you need to be extra careful but I had to do that with some of the very fresh twenty20 seeds but you have nowt to lose if you fuck them up have you I used a lighter but anything small and weighty would work adam said to crack them with my teeth but I fucked that up then moved on to this

i would take them out of the cubes put them in a bit of wet tissue and sandwich it between them and roll something with a bit of weight across or down till you feel or hear a slight crack you need to be extra careful but I had to do that with some of the very fresh twenty20 seeds but you have nowt to lose if you fuck them up have you I used a lighter but anything small and weighty would work adam said to crack them with my teeth but I fucked that up then moved on to this

It's worth a shot suppose m8.. like u say.. fk all to lose anyway. Ill give that a rattle when I get home from the daily grind.

Cracked both with my teeth at lunchtime lol that was freaky.. they definitely cracked.. theyre back in cubes back on heat.. if they come up ill be fkn astonished lol

Back