Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Seedstockers Gelatos day 13/14.. only water so far..
20210505_074015.jpg
20210505_074017.jpg
20210505_074026.jpg
20210505_074029.jpg
20210505_074034.jpg

So heres my predicament..
20210505_210917.jpg

The 5ft 8in thc bomb.. towering over the other 3 plants that are same age.. late in flower..

Here's how her 'buds' look at day 59..
20210505_210838.jpg
20210505_210842.jpg
20210505_210847.jpg
20210505_210853.jpg
20210505_210900.jpg

Zoom in.. have a look. The problem is that I'm not convinced the fluff is gonna turn into anything bud wise that's worth another 2/3 weeks of the massive upset that this monster is causing in the grow room. Right at this moment in time I don't think it will.

The only reason it's still standing is because it's in the grow and show and the seeds were sponsored so I've felt obliged to keep her running.. but even that's wearing thin now.. I have another much better effort in the grow and show as well so its not like I'm out of the g&s if I chop this thing down.

She has lots of trichs and is very sticky to the touch.. would this be any use for butter?? I've never made cannabutter cuz am lazy lol but maybe this would be good to use for a first effort?? Any canna cooks out there can comment??

So heres my predicament..
View attachment 1314957

The 5ft 8in thc bomb.. towering over the other 3 plants that are same age.. late in flower..

Here's how her 'buds' look at day 59..
View attachment 1314958View attachment 1314959View attachment 1314960View attachment 1314961View attachment 1314962

Zoom in.. have a look. The problem is that I'm not convinced the fluff is gonna turn into anything bud wise that's worth another 2/3 weeks of the massive upset that this monster is causing in the grow room. Right at this moment in time I don't think it will.

The only reason it's still standing is because it's in the grow and show and the seeds were sponsored so I've felt obliged to keep her running.. but even that's wearing thin now.. I have another much better effort in the grow and show as well so its not like I'm out of the g&s if I chop this thing down.

She has lots of trichs and is very sticky to the touch.. would this be any use for butter?? I've never made cannabutter cuz am lazy lol but maybe this would be good to use for a first effort?? Any canna cooks out there can comment??
Even if you didn’t wanna go thru the trouble of making butter I would get a trimbin and sift that down for the kief, the ginormous mountain of delish kief lol.
also holy cow craziness lol

Even if you didn’t wanna go thru the trouble of making butter I would get a trimbin and sift that down for the kief, the ginormous mountain of delish kief lol.
also holy cow craziness lol
Yea I know.. never had a plant like it.. ive had plenty tall ones.. but this one's taller than its grower lol and not producing how I would like it to at this stage.. theres just too much plant for her to make any serious buds I think.. if that makes sense.. trim bin.. must have a look.

Yea I know.. never had a plant like it.. ive had plenty tall ones.. but this one's taller than its grower lol and not producing how I would like it to at this stage.. theres just too much plant for her to make any serious buds I think.. if that makes sense.. trim bin.. must have a look.
I’m still sorta noobish but I’d say this, trimbin is one of the best grow related purchases I’ve made imo. There’s so much kief to be had from these frost monster autos.
to answer your original question tho I would say definitely yes that would be worth making butter with, sifting for kief, bubble hash or whatever.
unless you’re just sitting on so much fantastic flower you don’t need any of that stuff lol.
Im a baller on a budget tho so I’ll be taking every scrap I can from these plants lol

How about chopping 2 foot off the top and letting what's left try n fatten a bit for a couple of weeks..... It won't help alot but you will get some kief without having cacky bird legs looming over every thing? Not a solution but a late night stoned musing :d5::vibes:

How about chopping 2 foot off the top and letting what's left try n fatten a bit for a couple of weeks..... It won't help alot but you will get some kief without having cacky bird legs looming over every thing? Not a solution but a late night stoned musing :d5::vibes:

Not a bad plan bro but I've already went at er with the scissors.. theres plenty trichomes on what's there so I'll dry it and try a dry sift for some hash.. have no smoke at all atm so anything that comes off it is a bonus.. couldn't waste any more time/effort/feed/electric on her lol I can rejig the room tomorrow to get a better spread out of the lights and see the 3 older girls through their last few weeks.. 1 of my trizzlers will be coming down on Tuesday next week at 9 weeks old.. its ready enough plus weed is £250 an ounce in the ghetto.. and you take your chance on quality.. and me n the missiz smoke that in just under a week.. no can do senor.. fk that.

I’m still sorta noobish but I’d say this, trimbin is one of the best grow related purchases I’ve made imo. There’s so much kief to be had from these frost monster autos.
to answer your original question tho I would say definitely yes that would be worth making butter with, sifting for kief, bubble hash or whatever.
unless you’re just sitting on so much fantastic flower you don’t need any of that stuff lol.
Im a baller on a budget tho so I’ll be taking every scrap I can from these plants lol

I'm in your camp bro.. ill smoke every last trichome I can get lol thanks for the advice :d5: :vibes:

Quick life hack for soil growers who are reduced to tears by the slow and steady water..
20210506_210937.jpg

Plastic bottle.. small hole.. very small hole.. in the bottom.. water in the bottle..bottle in the pot.. walk away.. bottle size depends on pot size.. this is a 500ml bottle in a 5L pot.. i fill it twice.. ive used bigger in bigger pots.. this saves so much time and effort.. and knee pain.

I'm sure some already do this or have seen it.. I don't claim to have invented it lol but its nice to share :vibes: :d5: :smoking:

Back