Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Trizzlers 1 stripped of her bigger leaves.. and chopped.. smallest buds were taken off and brown bagged..

View attachment 1316232View attachment 1316233View attachment 1316234View attachment 1316235
View attachment 1316236
View attachment 1316237

Buds weren't huge.. pot was only 5L so no surprise.. makes me remember why I started the bigger pots again.. but plenty of smaller buds on er.. smells so good.. of the watermelon skittles in the Cross. Well chuffed with her and cant wait for a smoke lol

Small pots have been banished from this day forth and forevermore :jointman:
Nice one brother... Its gonna smoke so good. :worship: :d5: :vibes:

So.. soil maths.. different from real world maths?? 2 x 50L bags of soil.. 100L.. 4 x 20L pots.. 80L..

View attachment 1313932

I assume these 20L pots have nearly 30L of soil in them lol and will now have to source another bag of soil.. just as the first of my 4 beans pops out of the cube.. gotta do some moving about in the room today to make a space for these 4.

Maybe you dont fill them to the top if you want 20L of soil in there.. who knows.. they're fkn huge by comparison to what I usually use I know that much.. could def grow a tree in one :d5: :jointman:
iv come across this myself with the airpots the 15L ones hold more like 20L once the sides have been packed in to stop them leaking
trim bin.. must have a look.
i hope you can get your hands on one they are pretty scarce at the moment i got mine before Christmas they are a must if you dry trim

OHHH!!! and by the way screw you guys now im planning a guanokalong grow thankfully hope is trying the living soils so i dont have to ......yet
:crying:

OHHH!!! and by the way screw you guys now im planning a guanokalong grow thankfully hope is trying the living soils so i dont have to ......yet
:crying:

Woohoo.. bat shit at the ready fella :cooldance: I'm gonna pick a small bag of biobizz LM up this week for my organic girl.. defo.. was meant to do it last week but you know how it is in stoner world :biggrin: gonna cook the mix for 2 weeks as recommended so be a couple weeks before I actually get a seedling into it.

Baby strawberry pies finally starting to look like they're alive.. day 9.. number 1.. she got leggy.. my fault.. left her too far from the light for too long.. a day or 2 is all it takes..

20210511_190608.jpg
20210511_190615.jpg
20210511_190909.jpg

Number 2..
20210511_190625.jpg
20210511_190655.jpg
20210511_190641.jpg

Not a big deal but my plants usually move along a fair bit quicker from memory.. 20L pot with at a guess 25L of soil maybe the difference and watering 1L where I usually water small daily amounts.. im a bit wary of the soil on the bottom drying out completely hence the bigger watering.. anyway.. I can't see them being out to the edge of the pot by day 14.. which is pretty standard but obviously not essential.. theyre gonna grow some pretty chunky buds in the end regardless I'm sure.

Last edited:
Quick life hack for soil growers who are reduced to tears by the slow and steady water..
View attachment 1315260

Plastic bottle.. small hole.. very small hole.. in the bottom.. water in the bottle..bottle in the pot.. walk away.. bottle size depends on pot size.. this is a 500ml bottle in a 5L pot.. i fill it twice.. ive used bigger in bigger pots.. this saves so much time and effort.. and knee pain.

I'm sure some already do this or have seen it.. I don't claim to have invented it lol but its nice to share :vibes: :d5: :smoking:
I got this hack from you also I love your security dog

Back