Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Looking beautiful dude. How much longer you thinking?

Thanks m8 :thumbsup: Top buds will probably be ready by day 70.. Must get my scope out for a look at some stage today.. thinking about taking the main stem first to level the canopy and letting everything down the bottom run maybe a week longer.

Few lights off flash on shots.. why not..
20210513_163020.jpg
20210513_163133.jpg
20210513_163113.jpg
20210513_163124.jpg

Looks like you are going to have a few dank buds. Another home run.
:cheers:
EP3

Looks like you are going to have a few dank buds. Another home run.
:cheers:
EP3

Thanks bro.. buds are lookin sweet on this one :smoking: :smoking: counting down the days til I get 1 of these in a bigger pot lol she goes into the cube in 6 days :thumbsup: 15L airpot.. topped.. 8 strong branches.. lets go.

Cheers for the rep :thumbsup:

Now I remember y I don't throw litres of water into pots with baby plants in them..
20210514_132203.jpg

1 overwatered strawberry pie. Think I'll stick to my tried and tested watering small daily amounts from now on.. regardless of pot size..

This grow is off to a fkn awful start.. 2 cheese didn't germ and the 2 strawberry pie have fallen foul of my insistence on tying something new :cuss:

Here's the other.. lookin a bit better.. but still behind schedule for day 11..
20210514_132210.jpg

I'm sure I'll pull them round but I'll be totally pissed off every time I look at this overwatered sad little plant.

Why do we try new methods when there's nothin wrong with the old ones!! Classic fkn stoner mentality!!! It's working.. lets fk it up.

What new method was that mate? :d5:

Watering m8.. I usually water 100ml starting off rising to 200/500 and up as the plants get bigger.. this time as the pot was huge I watered 1L at a time.. so only 2 waterings in 11 days but 1L each plant per time.. and that's still overwatered 1 of them.. back to what I known after this.. small waterings for small plants!!

Its just way too much water for baby roots.. as I already knew ffs.. could kick maself.

Watering m8.. I usually water 100ml starting off rising to 200/500 and up as the plants get bigger.. this time as the pot was huge I watered 1L at a time.. so only 2 waterings in 11 days but 1L each plant per time.. and that's still overwatered 1 of them.. back to what I known after this.. small waterings for small plants!!

Its just way too much water for baby roots.. as I already knew ffs.. could kick maself.
Yeah man if you got your early days nailed stick with it... I'm the same as your usual method.. Little bits and make the roots go searching for it a bit. And daily seaweed foliar sprays. I don't wake the whole pot up at the start. :d5: :vibes:

Back