Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Aren't they in a large conglomerate with other "name" breeders? I'm still so new that I don't know all the back story like you vets do. I thought that I read they were buying genetics from lab operations looking for certain things? They were not shy about it and were upfront but again, I could be totally misinformed. Something similar to the Dutch Passion / Seedstockers arrangement. Although I though FB were an offshoot of the Dinafem empire....
alot of big seed companys out source there seed making to other people i think its fairly common over here in Europe kees from super sativa seed club has a good video about how dutch passion do it on his youtube channel the high flyer

fast buds have always had some problems i see much less of it lately than when they first came on the scene its a shame because they have some really nice strains my main issue has always been the lack of info on all the genetics they just seem to pop up from no where personally im not interested in that not knocking anyone who does run them just like i said plenty of nice stuff just not for me

Know exactly what u mean bro.. and I see in last couple days out of nowhere they've released a other 4/5 in their classic range!! So many strains so quickly makes me wonder as well!!

I think I'm gonna grow me quite a bit more 20twenty stuff going forward.. this trizzlers is great smoke.. if u can stay awake long enough after a smoke to feel stoned lol

Found these on the bottom of my fabric pots,
What type of eggs are they?
, are they those fungis knats you speak of,
Not fungus gnats I don't think, they usually lay there eggs in the top 2 or 3 inches of the pot, then the larvae eat the roots before turning into the flappy bastards and repeating the cycle... So I killed them all off in the established flowering girls by switching to bottom watering and blowing cold air under the canopy.. They just moved into my seedlings pots and are currently killing the lot... A plan is a foot to break the perpetual for a bit and get shit right and stop doing the seedlings straight to big pot in the big tent and veg them a bit in a popergation tent in the house.
Pop those pics in the infirmary mate, someone will know what your eggs are.
:vibes: :d5:

alot of big seed companys out source there seed making to other people i think its fairly common over here in Europe kees from super sativa seed club has a good video about how dutch passion do it on his youtube channel the high flyer
Big changes coming for the Dutch market, I love the fact he says the Lemon Zkittles is the bomb :jointman: :vibes:

Heres a little 7 day old Misty Gorilla from Zambeza seeds.. in a solo cup.. doin her best to convince me she deserves a real pot..
20210515_095747.jpg
20210515_095742.jpg

She may well be in a 10L fabric pot next time you see her :eyebrows: :smoking: :vibes:

Back