Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

So I've pulled the overwatered strawberry pie.. I put her in a solo.. if she picks up well and good if not she's a goner.. she was way too far behind to justify 25/30L of soil..

I have a trizzlers and an auto night queen in cubes.. bound for 20L pots.. if they pop!!

Last edited:
Misty Gorilla.. day 7ish
20210517_133350.jpg
20210517_133336.jpg

Another misty Gorilla.. day 9..
20210517_133428.jpg
20210517_133433.jpg

The strawberry pie.. day 15.. bouncing back and back in the right watering groove from today..
20210517_133412.jpg
20210517_133400.jpg

Strange bent over leaf!! Blue traps have caught zero thrips in 3 days lol

The loser..
20210517_133343.jpg

Tut.. Nuff said.

You have a few potential crackers there. Those pesky bugs still giving you grief! Did the oil stuff not work?
Cheers,
EP3

You have a few potential crackers there. Those pesky bugs still giving you grief! Did the oil stuff not work?
Cheers,
EP3

Still there m8 but i think the problem is getting less.. newest babies don't seem to be affected yet.. its a fkn pain in the arse.. the plants still grow and flower but it bugs the shit out of me.. pardon the pun :smoking:

Still there m8 but i think the problem is getting less.. newest babies don't seem to be affected yet.. its a fkn pain in the arse.. the plants still grow and flower but it bugs the shit out of me.. pardon the pun :smoking:
Damn. Total pain in the arse brother!! I suppose you just need to keep doing what you are doing? Will they ever piss off?
Any idea the best way to prevent it when they do go?
Cheers,
EP3

Damn. Total pain in the arse brother!! I suppose you just need to keep doing what you are doing? Will they ever piss off?
Any idea the best way to prevent it when they do go?
Cheers,
EP3

Thats it m8 just keep using the garlic stuff in my feed to try and make the girls taste/smell less attractive to the wee first and been spraying neem oil.. its the weirdest thing.. they seem to like some plants more than others.. my THC Bomb leaves have been absolutely ravaged by them but other plants haven't seen much damage at all.. I can only plough on and hope beat it eventually!! As for prevention I'm hopeful this garlic stuff Nellie recommended will work if I get it into the plants from the start.. well see with the newest crop here.

Big celebration at the weekend there brother?? I hope you weren't in that mass bouncy on the bridge hahaha the cops have your picture :crying: :pighug: go on the Teddy bears .. stevie g.. ibrox legend :smoking:

Reactions: DOA
Day 70 today for these 2 ladies..
20210518_181040.jpg
20210518_181151.jpg
20210518_181202.jpg

Smartphone under led distorts the colours somewhat but u get the idea :smoking: Trizzlers closest to camera.. THC Bomb at the back. Almost time to make room for the 4 new recruits.

Any tips on smartphone pics under led gladly welcomed :cooldance:

Screenshot_20210518-181848_Samsung Internet.jpg

Time since germination start lol trizzlers up and In a pot 10 mins ago.. NQ has broke the cube and will hopefully get potted tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: EP3
Day 70 today for these 2 ladies..
View attachment 1319569View attachment 1319570View attachment 1319571

Smartphone under led distorts the colours somewhat but u get the idea :smoking: Trizzlers closest to camera.. THC Bomb at the back. Almost time to make room for the 4 new recruits.

Any tips on smartphone pics under led gladly welcomed :cooldance:
So as far as smartphone pics....a couple things you can try would be to hold a pair of sunglasses in front of the lens when you snap the pic.
most sunglasses nowadays filter out lots of uv and such which can help with some of that color.
man other option is to edit the pic, and specifically you wanna lower the “temperature” of the pic a bit.
that could mellow out some of the reddish/orange tint from the lights.

Back