Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

So friends I've had a bit of a security alert.. won't go into details now but may have to go dark for a short while...we'll see what happens.. what I am gonna have to do is get my THC Bomb and the other half of my trizzlers down dried and outta here ASAP.. both on day 77 so could be worse but the THC bomb would have benefited from another week.. hey ho.. better to get those 2 down dried and out of here in case plod raps the door. Shit times!!

So friends I've had a bit of a security alert.. won't go into details now but may have to go dark for a short while...we'll see what happens.. what I am gonna have to do is get my THC Bomb and the other half of my trizzlers down dried and outta here ASAP.. both on day 77 so could be worse but the THC bomb would have benefited from another week.. hey ho.. better to get those 2 down dried and out of here in case plod raps the door. Shit times!!
Stay safe mate

Stay safe brother security is paramount and keep us posted

Stay safe brother. :karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:

@Teetee here's a few for u bro.. auto night queen day 16.. 15L airpot
20210603_075154.jpg
20210603_075222.jpg
20210603_075241.jpg

Shes gettin busy in there. Topping is imminent. Good luck friends.

Back