Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

We have only do the best with the conditions we have bro.. a heat wave is beyond our control.. great for a beer in the sun tho :jointman: :vibes:
I'm glad your ok was I was a little worried anyhow stay safe bro and your plants look epic as always

Good to see you back Bruv. Lets hope you're off Ancient William's radar.
Yup.... nice to see the Night queen action, but I agree with @EP3 the Zambeza Misty Gorilla has HUGE potential, bushy as fuck... spread her out and she'll be a hedge in a couple of months.
What, by the way, is growing in the ZMG pot, last photo at 4 o clock there... among all that moss and stuff (ahem), is that a stray canna seed from those ones that you had trouble with recently?
Stay safe mate.

Good to see you back Bruv. Lets hope you're off Ancient William's radar.
Yup.... nice to see the Night queen action, but I agree with @EP3 the Zambeza Misty Gorilla has HUGE potential, bushy as fuck... spread her out and she'll be a hedge in a couple of months.
What, by the way, is growing in the ZMG pot, last photo at 4 o clock there... among all that moss and stuff (ahem), is that a stray canna seed from those ones that you had trouble with recently?
Stay safe mate.

Thanks buddy.. yes hopefully indeed.. I hope u and @EP3 are right about the lil misty G.. she is a little beauty and I may be just getting a wee bit of the old look at them every 10 minutes of your life syndrome.. which always slows them down lol

As for what else seems to be growin in there.. fk knows lol.. good spot tho.. shows how closely I look :cooldance:

To be continued..

Just a wee stick @Teetee :crying: camera really made it look like a seedling but was a bit of trickery.. small sticky/twig type thing was in the soil.. lying flat but made to look upright in the pic.

U guys have me interested in this ZMG now where before I was just like feed it and it'll do whatever it does attitude :jointman:

Ooh, looks like I had a bit to catch up on. That sounds like a close call with the friend/son/mobile issue. I really wish you luck on nothing coming of it. Might need to put a bit more on the sec-ops and invest in a burner phone for those type conversations. Glad to see you back at it.

I have a $40 burner android phone I bought at a bigbox store here. Tossed the SIM card and I use it with a VPN on public wifi for ordering anything canna related. Sorry library. I'm a paranoid old coot but I think a bit of tin foil around the head prevents a casual slip up.

Ooh, looks like I had a bit to catch up on. That sounds like a close call with the friend/son/mobile issue. I really wish you luck on nothing coming of it. Might need to put a bit more on the sec-ops and invest in a burner phone for those type conversations. Glad to see you back at it.

I have a $40 burner android phone I bought at a bigbox store here. Tossed the SIM card and I use it with a VPN on public wifi for ordering anything canna related. Sorry library. I'm a paranoid old coot but I think a bit of tin foil around the head prevents a casual slip up.

I only wish I was as tinfoil hat an old coot as u my friend :d5: yea I've been thinking about stuff like that recently.. although digital footprint being what it is they've got 8 years worth of back trawling on this number if they so desire :crying::nono: im just ploughing on m8.. not much else I can do.. growings a way of life without getting too cheesy.. it shouldn't be illegal.. it ain't crack as the old slogan goes.. thanks for the kind words and support :thumbsup::d5::vibes:

Back