Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Looking good mate. Hope your well :pass:
Glad you are all good hope, after the scare!?

Cheers,
EP3

Thanks guys.. anything dry and smokable has been removed. I'll probably never know if the risk has gone but I can only crack on regardless.

The cops raided a friend and fellow grobros house locally.. looking for his son.. with a warrant to search the place and take his mobile devices as the householder.. including his phone which I'm sure has some grow/seeds/lights discussions on there between us.. he says he deletes all but stoners often forget lol so I'm not convinced on that.. so I figure if the cops wanna piss me off they'll look me up.. they have my number now so shouldn't be hard to find me :nono: They may still.. nothin I can do but grow on and think happy thoughts.

Thanks guys.. anything dry and smokable has been removed. I'll probably never know if the risk has gone but I can only crack on regardless.

The cops raided a friend and fellow grobros house locally.. looking for his son.. with a warrant to search the place and take his mobile devices as the householder.. including his phone which I'm sure has some grow/seeds/lights discussions on there between us.. he says he deletes all but stoners often forget lol so I'm not convinced on that.. so I figure if the cops wanna piss me off they'll look me up.. they have my number now so shouldn't be hard to find me :nono: They may still.. nothin I can do but grow on and think happy thoughts.
Hopefully the plod have enough smoke in the evidence locker......

Trizzlers day 17.. 20L fabric pot..
20210604_075009.jpg
20210604_075021.jpg
20210604_075032.jpg
20210604_075026.jpg

Misty gorilla looks like it's going to be huge!! Nice shape too.
EP3

Shes a lovely shape m8 great structure and almost totally flat canopy topped but no training..but I'm not so sure she's gonna get big.. holding my breath for the stretch with her and the strawberry pie.. its on day 33 and still very squat.. hopefully she's just filling that 25L of soil with roots but at 33 days it's near about time for a stretch. How does your garden grow atm my friend??

Its drying out!! These temps are brutal just now. Lol. Just keep trooping on!!

Cheers,
EP3

Back