Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Some sort of order resumed..
20210609_185015.jpg

Clockwise from back right.. strawberry pie.. trizzlers.. misty Gorilla and auto night queen back left.. with a selection of srarved solo cups here and there :nono:
20210609_185046.jpg

Strawberry Pie on top.. ANQ bottom..
20210609_185058.jpg

Trizzlers on top.. misty G on the bottom..

Surely somethins gonna explode soon :karmacloud:

Another group pic..
20210609_185027.jpg

Stay safe out there people.

Last edited:
Some sort of order resumed..
View attachment 1328438
Clockwise from back right.. strawberry pie.. trizzlers.. misty Gorilla and auto night queen back left.. with a selection of srarved solo cups here and there :nono:
View attachment 1328438View attachment 1328440
Strawberry Pie on top.. ANQ bottom..
View attachment 1328441
Trizzlers on top.. misty G on the bottom..

Surely somethins gonna explode soon :karmacloud::pighug:

Another group pic..
View attachment 1328442

Stay safe out there people.
Ello mate.. Your rooms looking smart.. I think the starving solos add a bit of contrast lol, how ya keeping? :d5:

Ello mate.. Your rooms looking smart.. I think the starving solos add a bit of contrast lol, how ya keeping? :d5:

Thanks matey.. be nice to see some buds soon.. vegging is such a bore lol im doin well brother.. smokin my way through this trizzlers.. great stuff.. and the thc bomb ain't too shabby either.. permastoned.. what a place to be haha How's things in Rusty Manor?

Thanks matey.. be nice to see some buds soon.. vegging is such a bore lol im doin well brother.. smokin my way through this trizzlers.. great stuff.. and the thc bomb ain't too shabby either.. permastoned.. what a place to be haha How's things in Rusty Manor?
Permastoned too lol. Coming out of soil for a while and giving dwc a try... Don't ask :crying: I've gone into one of my experimental phases :bighug:

Happy girls happy grower.. Happy ahhh toilet lol
View attachment 1329129

Strawberry Pie and misty G starting to push up.. trizzlers and ANQ really well developed for 24 days old. Solos soldiering on.

Have a great weekend AFN :d5: :jointman: :pighug: :vibes:
Best toilet ive ever seen and your plants look epic

Happy girls happy grower.. Happy ahhh toilet lol
View attachment 1329129

Strawberry Pie and misty G starting to push up.. trizzlers and ANQ really well developed for 24 days old. Solos soldiering on.

Have a great weekend AFN :d5: :jointman: :pighug: :vibes:
You’ll not be needing any air freshener in those amenities :crying::crying:

Back